FE4 THREAD

Fia

The Wild Crusader is able to communicate with lynxes through a mental link. Additionally, he has been known to transform any puppet into physical matter and he has the power to create adamantium out of thin air. Lamentably, The Wild Crusader has a weakness of being confused.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I saw it. I am watching it like a hawk, waiting for the slightest excuse to close the damn thing down.

Holy shit, I just misread my own name as Chalis. There's something wrong with me.

Even you are aware of your real gender.

Astonishing Enigma has the power to scan the memories of others. He has the ability to run instantly and he has mastered the ability to make duplicates of himself. Lamentably, Astonishing Enigma takes harm from exposure to adamantium.

The Amphibious Surfer developed the talent to absorb the damage from mental attacks and redirect it toward a single antagonist. Additionally, he can make duplicates of himself, but never when happy. The Amphibious Surfer has developed an unbelievable leadership ability. Sadly, The Amphibious Surfer becomes unlucky in the presence of glass.

The Radioactive Albino fights using a frightening minigun. Additionally, he displays a terrific massive subterranean lair and he has a miraculous speed. Unfortunately, The Radioactive Albino is infamous for being horribly disfigured.

The Radioactive Albino fights using a frightening minigun. Additionally, he displays a terrific massive subterranean lair and he has a miraculous speed. Unfortunately, The Radioactive Albino is infamous for being horribly disfigured.

That one sounds pretty cool.

Edited by Bender B. Rodríguez

anyway...good morning...

'Morning.

I have never seen a thread as stupid as this thread on any forum EVER.

>People new to the internet

Edited by TheEnd

The Sophisticated Inferno has an awe-inspiring fame throughout the nation. Also, he lords over a pair of machines and he can take control of gravity and bend it to his will. Lamentably, The Sophisticated Inferno suffers from being woefully unskilled at swimming.

I like this name.

The Amphibious Freak has mastered the ability to steal the mental attributes of his assailants and use it against them. He developed the talent to copy any one power of his rivals and he boasts all of the powers and talents of an owl. The Amphibious Freak possesses the power to confuse the strategies of a foe and he has been known to sculpt and mold all silver with a thought. Lamentably, The Amphibious Freak is especially vulnerable to dust-based attacks.

lol @ being vulnerable to dust. That is just so appropriate given my allergies and sinus problems.

The Fearless Scarab has the power to levitate along ramps of gold using an overwhelming skateboard, but only while thinking hard. Additionally, he is known for his breathtaking leadership ability, however only in bright light. The Fearless Scarab carries a savage BFG that also grants a fantastic resilience and he has an unbelievable fortitude. Also, he has inherited all of the powers and talents of a whale, but he must speak words of power to do so. Tragically, The Fearless Scarab becomes slimy in the presence of shadow.

My gun also works as a shield and I'm as strong as a whale. Am I the best.

The Astonishing Freak boasts all of the powers and talents of a sloth, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Additionally, he can deflect electricity, but never in winter. The Astonishing Freak developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind. Lamentably, The Astonishing Freak is notorious for being sticky.

The Astonishing Freak boasts all of the powers and talents of a sloth, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Additionally, he can deflect electricity, but never in winter. The Astonishing Freak developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind. Lamentably, The Astonishing Freak is notorious for being sticky.

that's pretty bad.