FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, this time I had to settle for Miller light. It's not that great, but it was the only thing available. There's no way I can visit my step-mother's relatives without at least getting a bit buzzed. :(:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you're making perfect sense right now proves you are.

you don't have a pet god this time

I have only had two beers so far. I would need at least four to become completely stupid, and don't expect that to happen. I need to go to the store later.

American Idiot Boston [1/28/2012]

AW.

HELL.

YEAH.

TICKETS.

Except I'm staying at my friend's house who happens to be a girl and I need to convince my current girlfriend that I won't try to pull anything while I'm over there omgwtfdoIdo

If she holds any faith in you, then she should trust that you'll do nothing. And you know you won't, either. Don't bring that up with her or else it'll sound like you're trying to guilt trap her, though...

Md1KS.jpg

okay.

So Pacquiao beat Marquez again. Much bawing ensues.

Klitschko also beat Haye a while back. Much whining from Haye ensued and the pussy finally retired a month ago.

Anyway DnD game was pretty good. Being a MANly Half-Orc Barbarian with 20 Strength, 16 Dexterity and 15 Constitution is pretty great. Sleeping with your very devoted female Half-Elf Bard is even better.

So, Fate/Zero got me to wondering if Delmud was supposed to be Diarmuid, and Finn was supposed to be Fionn.

Yes and Fionn can also be spelt Finn in celtic mythology. I prefer Finn, just because Fionn looks and sounds like 'fion' which is the French word for anus.

I still sorta live.

Same here.

Because 16170 pages is totally dead. >_>

We used to make 3 pages in 1 minute. Now we make 3 pages in 2 days at best.