• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'll tell you what. One time, when I was really young, my parents bought me this really cool bed tent. But the thing is, I ate too many Pringles the same night my parents set it up for me... and I woke up really early in the morning... and I threw up inside of it. XD Then I rolled over and went right back to sleep. When I woke up later, my parents said something along the lines of "You know, you could have woken us up. You didn't HAVE to sleep in your own puke..." But of course I didn't know, because I was just a stupid four-year-old boy at the time.

It seems I'm still somewhat drunk judging from how I'm starting to ramble. I think I'll just go back to sleep. Oh, and I was talking to myself because there was nobody else to talk to. Except Marthur, I guess, but Marthur is like a mirror, you know. If you're gonna talk to a mirror, you may as well just go all the way and talk to yourself, right?

Man, now I feel kind of bad because my boss called me and asked me to go into work today, and I had to decline. He's a cool guy, and I hate having to refuse him. :(:

You got that drunk from one glass? :o

Well, not just one glass. I was drinking the gin straight from the bottle shortly before pouring it into a glass.

Tell-tale sign that Mumu is an alcoholic.

No, gIO, it isn't. If I was an alcoholic, I would drink a lot more often, and I would have a much higher tolerance for alcohol than I do.

Actually, you can't really build up alcohol tolerance through repetition. The more you drink, the WORSE your tolerance gets because it's damaging your liver. :):

The only thing you can really do is make sure you eat the right foods and never drink on an empty stomach.

Yeah, well, YOUR FACE!

Besides, the last time I had anything to drink was almost two weeks ago, and before that I hadn't had anything since June. Does that really seem like the drinking pattern of someone who is addicted to alcohol? No, I don't think so.

You guys haven't seen me drunk for a while now.

I used to wake up and think "shit, did I really post this?" And then I'd spend my hangover reading my drunken posts.

Yeah, I read that one while perusing some of the hidden threads about a month ago. I'm pretty sure I was around to see that one while it was still live.