FE4 THREAD

Fia

I see!

35+ gets you your prize then. But you have to be super confident in your presentation!

And you must use the word "tangerine" in reference to anything at least once, and provide me with the line used!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see!

35+ gets you your prize then. But you have to be super confident in your presentation!

And you must use the word "tangerine" in reference to anything at least once, and provide me with the line used!

It's not a presentation per se. I'm supposed to go to her office, and she'll basically grill me on cases, notes, and textbook readings for an hour. :facepalm:

That custom group is most likely a trap. Trust me on this one.

Let me dream. :wub:

It's not a presentation per se. I'm supposed to go to her office, and she'll basically grill me on cases, notes, and textbook readings for an hour. :facepalm:

Let me dream. :wub:

I see! Well, still, my requirements stand! And they are not too strict :O.

Just make sure you show confidence!

Dreaming of it huh?

Whoa, looks like there was some serious spambot activity this morning, and a fuckton of reports to boot.

Yeah, for real. There is usually a lot more of them than you actually see, but I've been banning them while they're validating. I still miss a few since there has been a ton lately, and obviously I wasn't on at all at like 3am to catch those ones.

That's how it'd be all the time if I weren't scanning the validating list so frequently >_>.

Yeah, for real. There is usually a lot more of them than you actually see, but I've been banning them while they're validating. I still miss a few since there has been a ton lately, and obviously I wasn't on at all at like 3am to catch those ones.

That's how it'd be all the time if I weren't scanning the validating list so frequently >_>.

> Why I am glad I'm not an admin

Do you just use the normal spambot challenge when they try to make new accounts? I'm curious how they can actually get into the forums at all. :0

It is pretty easy to tell who is a spammer and who isn't. They almost always have the same password, display name and username and a goofy email.

And I know some of them aren't actually bots and are just paid to advertise. I'd wager that's what quite a few of them are, actually.

Edited by Tangerine

Spambots can be pretty funny sometimes. My favorite was one that claimed to be a Russian writer and requested information on Madonna. The domain name of its email address contained the word incest.

Spambots can be pretty funny sometimes. My favorite was one that claimed to be a Russian writer and requested information on Madonna. The domain name of its email address contained the word incest.

Come on, what about breast balls?

The funniest part of the whole breast ball fiasco was when Tangerine screwed up and locked herself out of the ACP. :tangerine:

But then she came up with that "green team" thing. Bleh.

Apparently the person I have to handle doesn't realize that people are paired with their own skills. Which severely limits my ability to successfully make a present, considering for the ones I've played, I can't draw, and the one I can do, I haven't played.

I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO START READING

Apparently the person I have to handle doesn't realize that people are paired with their own skills. Which severely limits my ability to successfully make a present, considering for the ones I've played, I can't draw, and the one I can do, I haven't played.

I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO START READING

I just looked at what you meant, and yes, they seemed to have missed the memo on artists requesting art, writers requesting stories, etc. Sorry about that! If it becomes a problem, I can get more info out of them for you. Otherwise, just be creative and try your best. :3

Don't exploit the fact that I am a good admin :'(

I'm not exploiting the fact that you're a good admit. I'm exploiting the fact that you like me as much as you say I like you.