• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@Popo:

(RNN) - CNN is reporting that the campus of Virginia Tech is on lockdown following reports of shots fired.

According to CNN, the male shooter is described as a white male wearing gray sweat pants, a gray hat and a backpack.

School officials are telling students to seek shelter. Classes have been suspended until further notice.

ninja'd. :(

Edited by Marthur

Hey, guys. Virginia Tech in on lockdown and they aren't telling us anything. I'm locked in at the student center and all I know is there's a student with a gun. Anything on the news?

VTech's on lockdown? The only things I could find were from August and four years ago.

In all seriousness, stay safe! D:

Now I'm scared. ;__; Officer has been shot, and now Fox news is saying that there's a second crime scene. All of this is right next to my dorm. At least I'm far away, but still.

Edit: And now a parking lot. I have no idea what their definition of "crime scene" is. I hope no one else has been killed.

Edited by Popo

Why does shit like this seem to be attracted to Virginia Tech?

I have family in Virgina. Maybe I ought to give them a call and see if they know more.

This reminded me of the video about preventing bullying or something (I didn't actually watch it) that was going around pretty popularly a week or so ago on FB ;/

Stay safe and get help from other students barricading entrances / exits and boarding up windows if it's close to where you are; you never know what to expect when someone does stuff like this.

Why does shit like this seem to be attracted to Virginia Tech?

Seung-Hui Cho's shooting rampage kinda screwed things up for that school. The guy may be dead but that certainly won't stop depressed anti-social students from developing a similar mindset that would lead them to sympathize with Cho and "continue his work".

Be safe Popo.

Seung-Hui Cho's shooting rampage kinda screwed things up for that school. The guy may be dead but that certainly won't stop depressed anti-social students from developing a similar mindset that would lead them to sympathize with Cho and "continue his work".

Be safe Popo.

Who's Seung-Hui Cho?

Who's Seung-Hui Cho?

Some guy who killed over 30 and left about 25 injured at Virginia Tech 4 years ago (or perpetrator of the 'Virginia Tech Massacre'). He had sent some videos to a news network "explaining his reasoning" for the shootings.

Edited by Sirius

PAOEINDFHCIMAUFNYUADGFIM

You're trolling, right?

Actually, I heard about the Virginia Tech massacre, but don't remember seeing (or hearing) the name of the person who was behind it.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Geez. Serious crap in this thread.

Man that's scary. Most people never go through an experience like that on a university. Hope for the best, while you're in there. That's all you CAN do for now >_>;

Edited by shadowofchaos