• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's an interesting story.

It's a story that makes me want to punch someone in the face.

Anyone who contributed to this clusterfuck should be ashamed of themselves.

Hey, everyone! I'm free! I'm back in my room, safely. I can see the first crime scene from my window though. It's pretty unnerving, knowing how close I was. ;__; For obvious reasons, Virginia Tech is required to pull out every resource they have when something like this occurs, so while they did seem overly careful, in an environment like this, we'd rather by safe than sorry. I agree with the university's decision making 100%, and I understand why they would want to make absolutely sure that their findings were correct before releasing a campus of 30,000+ individuals.

It's not V-Tech that's the problem, it's the media. All the news stories I read looked like they were copy and pasted from the same source, and were presented in a very sensationalized manner. But it doesn't matter now. It's over, and hopefully nothing like this will happen ever again.

Hey, everyone! I'm free! I'm back in my room, safely. I can see the first crime scene from my window though. It's pretty unnerving, knowing how close I was. ;__; For obvious reasons, Virginia Tech is required to pull out every resource they have when something like this occurs, so while they did seem overly careful, in an environment like this, we'd rather by safe than sorry. I agree with the university's decision making 100%, and I understand why they would want to make absolutely sure that their findings were correct before releasing a campus of 30,000+ individuals.

Glad you're doing okay.

But yeah, I agree with VT's decision as well. It's the media I'm upset with.

It's not V-Tech that's the problem, it's the media. All the news stories I read looked like they were copy and pasted from the same source, and were presented in a very sensationalized manner. But it doesn't matter now. It's over, and hopefully nothing like this will happen ever again.

Relevant at 0:50

(4:01:48 PM) Hatari: brb drugs needed

(4:02:16 PM) Charlie: been hanging out with Dr. Rockzo, huh?

I thought that was funny even though nobody cares.

What crime was it? During my first week of DePauw, someone found a meth lab. I'm not sure if it was found out who made it, though.

*catches Tangerine*

Get your nachos and beer everyone, there's American football in the FE4 THREAD!

Be sure to slam her on the ground as hard as you can when you score a touchdown.