FE4 THREAD

Fia

Most Eligible Bachelors, Hokuto no Ken Edition

All you ladies out there, we've rounded up the 3 most emotionally balanced young suitors we could find, and now it's up to you to determine who is the one

true

most eligible bachelor in post-apocalyptia!

Contestants, how would you prove your feelings for your beloved?

Ken: Court her over a period of many years, and at the appropriate time, swear my undying love to her in a binding ceremony of our choice. c|

Shin: Torture and threaten to kill whoever else is in her life, until she recognizes her burning passion for me and becomes my devoted for all eternity. >8D

Rei: Follow her into a private bath, strip her naked and see where it goes. B]

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

All you ladies out there, we've rounded up the 3 most emotionally balanced young suitors we could find, and now it's up to you to determine who is the one

true

Ken: Court her over a period of many years, and at the appropriate time, swear my undying love to her in a binding ceremony of our choice. c|

Shin: Torture and threaten to kill whoever else is in her life, until she recognizes her burning passion for me and becomes my devoted for all eternity. >8D

Where's the beautiful Juda?

I watched a Clockwork Orange last night. I found Alex to be one of the most likeable movie characters ever despite him being completely evil.

I forget who suggested that movie to me when I was going around asking for scary movies. It wasn't scary, but it was really good :P.

Where's the beautiful Juda?

He was deemed a little bit too crazy and skipped in favor of a nice, round set of three contestants. Season 2, if the show gets picked up by somebody else, maybe.

Not sure whether to get Clockwork Orange the book or movie first, anybody seen/read both?

That may or may not have been me. I think I suggested it to Fox too but I never heard her seeing it.

I figured it was either you or Nightmare. I haven't talked to either of you on MSN much recently :P.

Fox doesn't really like movies, I try to get her to watch them with me all the time, but she doesn't wanna. I watch a lot of movies with Death, usually bad ones because they make us laugh. If anyone is looking for a stupid movie, Death and I watched Cannibal Rollerbabes or something the other day. Either the best or the worst sex scene of all time. We were laughing so hard at these stupid scenes of a dude running that went on way too long during it :P.

Seriously one of the dumbest/funniest out there. Also The Grateful Undead.

I figured it was either you or Nightmare. I haven't talked to either of you on MSN much recently :P.

Fox doesn't really like movies, I try to get her to watch them with me all the time, but she doesn't wanna. I watch a lot of movies with Death, usually bad ones because they make us laugh. If anyone is looking for a stupid movie, Death and I watched Cannibal Rollerbabes or something the other day. Either the best or the worst sex scene of all time. We were laughing so hard at these stupid scenes of a dude running that went on way too long during it :P.

Seriously one of the dumbest/funniest out there. Also The Grateful Undead.

I suggested it to him, therefore it's likely me.

Watch Bio-Dome. It's certified bad because Pauly Shore's in it.

Edited by Dio

I suggested it to him, therefore it's likely me.

Watch Bio-Dome. It's certified bad because Pauly Shore's in it.

Oh man, Death and I watched that one too. It was pretty horrible, but probably not the worst we've ever seen. Anything by Bill Zebub is MUCH worse than Pauly film.

true

This is the first thing the topic scrolls to when I click on this thread?

Why do I even lurk here anymore?

I watched a Clockwork Orange last night. I found Alex to be one of the most likeable movie characters ever despite him being completely evil.

Real men (by which I mean the mentally distrubed) read the book!