FE4 THREAD

Fia

Have you applied already? Come to tech~! I'll still be there for an extra semester next fall! XD

Bah, I'm still a junior! > <

I'm just looking around~

Continue or nobody cares?

Does anyone care if nobody cares?

Edited by Roxas

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Our heroes met with the head of the Nakauchi clan, residing in this village, and got some tip about the Dark dungeon. They rested in town and left the day after and surprisingly... They got lost and ended up in the middle of a desert.

There, they encountered Gaia Guadia. Mumu boldly asked him to make a pact with him, which greatly angered Gaia and he got stronger as a result. He told them that he admired their courage but that they had to prove their worth to him if they wanted him to join them.

Mumu’s attacks, despite his courageous words, were useless against the rocky giant. So, he had to rely on Tang and Popo’s magical attacks and after a few hits, Gaia fell. Impressed, he joined the party as Mumu’s Guadia (even though he didn’t deserve it.)

At the end of the path was a suspicious tree. They decided to investigate it, which proved to be... a great mistake! The secret boss, Game Guadia was hiding in this tree and he wiped out the party with one attack.

Mumu, Tang and Popo woke up in Centraan robbed of half of their money. The king expressed his disappointment toward them, but nonetheless, they resumed their quest to find the Dark dungeon and save the princess.

Edited by Marthur

Our heroes returned to the desert but then headed north. They crossed mountains and poisonous swamps battling Craze Orcs. Through these harsh conditions, Popo learnt Movit, Zegda and Healo magic and Tang too, learnt Healo as well as Getup magic. As for Mumu, he learnt Funko magic (ahah). And finally, they arrived in front of the Dark dungeon’s entrance, shaped like a demon’s mouth.

On the first floor, they mainly battled Hugis and Evil Priests. During this process, Popo learnt Degra, Weaki, Hitta and Healy magic and Mumu Ragua magic.

Then, they faced Maze Guadia who looked like a Minotaur. Again Mumu tried to make a pact with the giant. Angered, Maze Guadia retaliated with brutal force and killed Mumu. But he was eventually defeated by the reliable Tang and Popo. Maze Guadia decided to join the party in the place of Gaia.

With Mumu dead, they had no choice but to backtrack to Centraan. There, they revitalized him and it was decided that Popo should buy a Wizard Robe since she had the worst defense.

Thanks to Mumu’s Warp magic, they were back in the dungeon in no time.

At an intersection, they were approached by a demon who told them that the left path would lead them to fiercer battles, while taking the stairs would lead them to countless treasures. He added that it was his ‘gift’ to them since they would eventually be annihilated.

Mumu saw behind the deceitful words of the vile beast, and chose the left path. There, our heroes found money and useful artifacts such as a Wind Hat which Popo decided to wear. However, the demon’s words weren’t entirely wrong. On their way, they found the powerful Fire Guadia, which looked like the offspring of a chimera and a phoenix. Once more, Mumu couldn’t hold it and defied the Guadia. Unsurprisingly, Mumu was killed along with Popo. However, Tang managed to land a desperate critical hit and vanquished the beast which agreed to join them in place of Maze Guadia. She also learnt Healy magic in the process.

All alone, Tang used a magical item that warped her back to Centraan. The party was revived and they spent their money on stronger armors. Both Mumu and Tang bought a Rune Mail, and Mumu decided to have an additional Rune Shield and Rune Helm too.

Well equipped, the party returned to the dungeon to challenge its second floor, the one that the demon tried to trick them into taking...

Edited by Marthur

Do I appear in that log?

I don't think there's any recruitable characters. But we'll see.

also I forgot but Merry Christmas people.

[spoiler=kind of crappy pic]celiceYuria.png

It's wallpaper sized too, but I don't expect abnybody to use it as a wallpaper, frankly speaking.

Our heroes returned to the desert but then headed north. They crossed mountains and poisonous swamps battling Craze Orcs. Through these harsh conditions, Popo learnt Movit, Zegda and Healo magic and Tang too, learnt Healo as well as Getup magic. As for Mumu, he learnt Funko magic (ahah). And finally, they arrived in front of the Dark dungeon’s entrance, shaped like a demon’s mouth.

On the first floor, they mainly battled Hugis and Evil Priests. During this process, Popo learnt Degra, Weaki, Hitta and Healy magic and Mumu Ragua magic.

Then, they faced Maze Guadia who looked like a Minotaur. Again Mumu tried to make a pact with the giant. Angered, Maze Guadia retaliated with brutal force and killed Mumu. But he was eventually defeated by the reliable Tang and Popo. Maze Guadia decided to join the party in the place of Gaia.

With Mumu dead, they had no choice but to backtrack to Centraan. There, they revitalized him and it was decided that Popo should buy a Wizard Robe since she had the worst defense.

Thanks to Mumu’s Warp magic, they were back in the dungeon in no time.

At an intersection, they were approached by a demon who told them that the left path would lead them to fiercer battles, while taking the stairs would lead them to countless treasures. He added that it was his ‘gift’ to them since they would eventually be annihilated.

Mumu saw behind the deceitful words of the vile beast, and choose the left path. There, our heroes found money and useful artifacts such as a Wind Hat which Popo decided to wear. However, the demon’s words weren’t entirely wrong. On their way, they found the powerful Fire Guardia, which looked like the offspring of a chimera and a phoenix. Once more, Mumu couldn’t hold it and defied the Guadia. Unsurprisingly, Mumu was killed along with Popo. However, Tang managed to land a desperate critical hit and vanquished the beast which agreed to join them in place of Maze Guadia. She also learnt Healy magic in the process.

All alone, Tang used a magical item that warped her back to Centraan. The party was revived and they spent their money on stronger armors. Both Mumu and Tang bought a Rune Mail, and Mumu decided to have an additional Rune Shield and Rune Helm too.

Well equipped, the party returned to the dungeon to challenge its second floor, the one that the demon tried to trick them into taking...

Hey, I am hardcore in this story. Hell yeah to dontknowwhatclasssheis!

Oh it's Idon'tknowherclass, my bad.

Edited by Tangerine

If it is true then I, too, am guilty.

Of course it's more of a something about a someone but still.

I'M GUILTY OF LOVE ~riff~

Whitesnake's awesome.

It isn't. Unless you have impure thoughts.

No impure thoughts for once!

To celebrate Christmas I will return to my original Tangerine form, like every year. Remember the good old days.

edit: how did I typo into that

Original Tangie was single Tangie.

That's excellent. And possibly elegant.

I actually sent a message to said person. It waslike this:

"If in December 24th an old man dressed in red kidnaps you, don't worry: I just asked Santa for you"

Or something