• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, doing shit is a lot better than not doing shit. I'll gladly take hooking up in a dark classroom on a Saturday night instead of studying for your Multivar. Calc test on Monday. Wouldn't you?

Not exactly what I was going for but who cares? I put more thought on that than I wanted.

Also, enjoy

On the fourth floor, Mumu got a Bogy Helm. The room had several mirrors that could warp them anywhere. Surprisingly, they found the exit rapidly and reached the fifth floor.

Here, our heroes found several pieces of equipment. Mumu found an Iron Mail and a shield called Kote. As such, Tang got his Buckler. And finally Popo got a Dark Wand. They found other junk they didn’t need like the sword Arondight, a Hiraishi armor and a Gag Suit. Tang also learnt the Healt magic, allowing her to heal everyone in the party.

This room also had a trapped floor, but this time, our heroes made it without a problem by abusing the save system, and so they cunningly avoided broken legs and useless encounters.

The next stairs lead them back down to the fourth floor. They found more teleporting mirrors, but keeping their cool, they made it out safely and found the exit to the fifth floor.

They arrived in a long hall where the Lone Kirin, a mythical Chinese creature, awaited them. The beast told them he admired their strength and courage. However, by killing so many creatures using only brute force, they had accomplished nothing. The holy creature condemned their foolishness and let out a battle cry:

“Let this be the battle to end all battles!!!”

The Kirin was far more powerful than Dark Mephis. Its attacks were fierce and our heroes wouldn’t have made it alive without Tang’s Healt magic. After a fierce battle, our heroes vanquished the creature.

With pity, the Kirin admonished them and told them they were clueless about the reason their ancestor bound the three worlds to the treaty. Finally, he gave them the Demon key and let out a final warning:

“You’ll see that some things are best left unchanged.”

With the key in hand, our heroes left the tower and went back to Centraan. In the castle, they opened a door with the Dark symbol and Tang got a Soul Mail.

Finally, they visited the king, who was delighted to see them alive. With the Demon key in hand, he told them that they could now open the locked door in the Dark Dungeon and defeat the real Dark Lord.

Yes, dear readers, please excuse your narrator who has made a mistake. Dark Mephis wasn’t actually the Dark Lord. I just stupidly assumed that he was.

Edited by Marthur

Yuria about to kill Rana. Because she wants Celice.

1448g8w.jpg x3

This is going to be lonely, if nobody else plays.

This is already lonely without Etel.

*Also eats last year's cookies and gets fatter*

I'll start over since I don't remember how many of them I had anyway.

I miss Etel too. Where did he go, he ran off with at least 20 cookies. >:(

Yuria assisting Rana in her emo rituals

1448g8w.jpg x2

Sylvia laughing at a zit on Sigurd's (?) chin.

1448g8w.jpgx2

Indeed.

And I PM'd Fia and Astra on Facebook. That is kind of desperate.

THOSE THINGS LITTLE GIRL

OH WELL LESS COMPETITION FOR PRIZES AMIRITE

I kind of forgot about the no edits allowed. 1448g8w.jpgx1.5 for the silly bonus

@Roxas

1448g8w.jpgx2

2qvb8fm.jpg