• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When Gary Bettman's successor turns out to be a Canadian, maybe.

HA. Then Florida would be even more screwed. They could become the biggest market and they'd still get ripped away. :P

HA. Then Florida would be even more screwed. They could become the biggest market and they'd still get ripped away. :P

That reminds me, the Panthers' owner doesn't want to have home games against the Montreal Canadians during New Year's Eve. Apparently the Habs fans bought so many tickets that some Panthers fans couldn't get in.

That was worth a good laugh.

That reminds me, the Panthers' owner doesn't want to have home games against the Montreal Canadians during New Year's Eve. Apparently the Habs fans bought so many tickets that some Panthers fans couldn't get in.

That was worth a good laugh.

Well, hey, with how exorbitantly expensive Montreal games are, and how cheap Florida ones are, it'd be cheaper to fly down and get tickets there. It's hilarious.

Well, hey, with how exorbitantly expensive Montreal games are, and how cheap Florida ones are, it'd be cheaper to fly down and get tickets there. It's hilarious.

Exactly. And snowbirds are fairly common at that time of the year.

Actually I wonder if Florida didn't attract this many snowbirds. I don't think the teams would've lasted as long as they're doing now.

Exactly. And snowbirds are fairly common at that time of the year.

Actually I wonder if Florida didn't attract this many snowbirds. I don't think the teams would've lasted as long as they're doing now.

Well, hey, for the first few years, they weren't bad at all. Especially during their Cup run. It was the entire dead zones of between after, oh, 97-98 and Bure, and after Bure to now that snowbirds would have really been needed at all. And for the latter, not during the whole time. Just spurts.

People like to assume that they're oh so horrendous attendance-wise and such, but if anything, their attendance numbers show that it's a GREAT town to do it in. Once again, Boston and Chicago. Those two have had FAR worse attendance numbers just a few years ago than Florida has ever. Now would you say that either of those teams should relocate?

Edited by Sinistar

Well, hey, for the first few years, they weren't bad at all. Especially during their Cup run. It was the entire dead zones of between after, oh, 97-98 and Bure, and after Bure to now that snowbirds would have really been needed at all. And for the latter, not during the whole time. Just spurts.

People like to assume that they're oh so horrendous attendance-wise and such, but if anything, their attendance numbers show that it's a GREAT town to do it in. Once again, Boston and Chicago. Those two have had FAR worse attendance numbers just a few years ago than Florida has ever. Now would you say that either of those teams should relocate?

I'm somewhat aware of that.

I know Chicago's assistance troubles back in the day were due to a poor ownership and a mediocre team. Boston also had a few bad seasons in the mid-2000s which might explain the loss of assistance.

More talk about that socialized ass-kicking we call hockey, huh?

Indeed.

I'm somewhat aware of that.

I know Chicago's assistance troubles back in the day were due to a poor ownership and a mediocre team. Boston also had a few bad seasons in the mid-2000s which might explain the loss of assistance.

And a decade long playoff drought doesn't count as much as either of those? That's my point. Put either of those teams through that. That's why I always laugh at the "Panthers are in the top 5 of teams to move" idea people have. They're financially stable, got a committed owner, arena lease... You've got more chance of the Blues moving now than them.

>translating FE12

>teikokureki

oh my

GL with that imperial history.

So...I was playing Valkyria Chornicles and I got a generic shocktrooper named Leroy Jenkins. Coincidence? (Those who saw the video or play WOW would understand)

So...I was playing Valkyria Chornicles and I got a generic shocktrooper named Leroy Jenkins. Coincidence? (Those who saw the video or play WOW would understand)

As I commented months ago... today's game translators are people like me and you. It's no coincidence, they put that there on purpose.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeroy....

As I commented months ago... today's game translators are people like me and you. It's no coincidence, they put that there on purpose.

I see, I just thought it was a coincidence because the names are randomized and stuff.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeroy....

Jeeeeeeeenkins!!!

I don’t suppose you met anyone that actually did that kind of behavior while dungeoning or raiding?

Jeeeeeeeenkins!!!

I don't suppose you met anyone that actually did that kind of behavior while dungeoning or raiding?

lol no...let me guess your generic shocktrooper killed 50 chickens in 15 seconds....

Ha.

But tha'ts so unprofessional.

Started at last?

Which reminds me the guy in my class dropped it. Apparently, he's more into moe crap.

Beat Strange Journey on Law and started new game+. Final team was Vishnu, Shiva and Seraph; Mem Aleph was owned before she even figured out what went on. Going for Chaos now so I can fuse them all.

And I still haven't beaten it.