FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ah, similar for me too. Though you only have to pay it back if and when you earn £15000 a year.

Yeah well get a sex change then (and that goes for other active males too)

in b4 "ALL INNOCENCE IS LOST" or something

Do I need to go into a phase again?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. Last night was another :Amelia: related dream, which is making me worried. I NEVER have dreams about the same subject even twice in a row.

Any ideas as to what it could be? Probably too much FE?

*kills Lightli*

Edited by Metal King Slime

A bit too much, MKS?

Relax, this happens every time he sees me. Nothing to worry about.

Also, in other news, George Lucas says he will never make another Star Wars movie ever again.

I, personally, do not care about this one bit. Star Wars is nothing more than 3 stellar movies followed by several decades of lame marketing and spin-offs. And 3 okay movies.

You seem to want it more...

It would certainly be interesting.

Can't, too much money.

Awwww.

I wouldn't be an attractive female in any way, so no point

Awwww.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SEE DIO IS THINKING ABOUT IT

I never thought NTG would want CF!Hilda back.

She really changed.

Hey, I never even saw it so you can't really say I want it back when it never occurred to me in the first place. And no, I don't necessarily want CF!Hilda exactly. Just a female Dio would do.

Do I need to go into a phase again?

Sounds interesting.

Maybe she's demanding kawaii avatars.

Sounds like a plan! GO GO GO

Relax, this happens every time he sees me. Nothing to worry about.

Also, in other news, George Lucas says he will never make another Star Wars movie ever again.

I, personally, do not care about this one bit. Star Wars is nothing more than 3 stellar movies followed by several decades of lame marketing and spin-offs. And 3 okay movies.

Why would he? He completed the saga he had since Episode 4 first came out (despite what people seem to think that it was "only original trilogy then he wanted more money"). No reason to add on to it. He's been saying that for ages, when people were asking about there being a 7-9 series.

>Little cousin dislikes pudding and Lego

Out of my house, monster

I ain't never met someone who could tell me with a straight face that they don't like Legos.

Hey, I never even saw it so you can't really say I want it back when it never occurred to me in the first place. And no, I don't necessarily want CF!Hilda exactly. Just a female Dio would do.

Not like I was around for CF!Hilda but from previous experience, I think it could only really turn out one way.

It's just too unfortunate that my magnanimous manliness isn't enough to cause posts to like, spontaneously...appear.

It's also just too unfortunate that it'll be a long old while till Carnival Phantasm Season 4.

Edited by Pride

I ain't never met someone who could tell me with a straight face that they don't like Legos.

She even said legos are dumb toys for dumb people.

Then her father told her to shut up.

Are you saying that you are an attractive male, then?

No.

No.

Then by your own admission it should not matter to you! If you have nothing to lose you should take one for the team in order to increase activity.

*salute*

Just try to remain a single woman for a while. A female's drawing power on the Internet is decreased significantly when she is taken!

Edited by Tangerine

Then by your own admission it should not matter to you! If you have nothing to lose you should take one for the team in order to increase activity.

*salute*

Just try to remain a single woman for a while. A female's drawing power on the Internet is decreased significantly when she is taken!

Should I tell you the worth of a female who isn't attractive in any way, fruit

(And no, I'm not considering only physical beauty here)

That last line is bullshit.

Listen to Mumu.

Edited by TheEnd