• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

スキルも持っていない。

木之本桜のスプライトは一生懸命作ったんだけど、この以上は無理だろう?

訓練すれば出来るはずだ。

HAHAHAHAHA

Taking Rin's route now. "I don't feel our relationship has reached the level where you can do that."

Her bluntness is hilarious. xDDDDDD I missed her after having been with Shizune.

Just don't be like the kid from Ontario who decided that since Rin isn't completely miserable in regards to not having arms, that it makes it a good idea to knock himself out cold with booze, and have his friend take his arms off with a wood axe.

Best part of Shizune's route is fucking Misha, screw the good end

Edited by Ether

ちっ。

手作り物が下手だ。 十歳時から分かったんだ。

コンピューターだけで、何か作れる。

Silly shadowofchaos.

Just don't be like the kid from Ontario who decided that since Rin isn't completely miserable in regards to not having arms, that it makes it a good idea to knock himself out cold with booze, and have his friend take his arms off with a wood axe.

Best part of Shizune's route is fucking Misha, screw the good end

... If you're speaking from personal experience I'm going to have to assume you're typing with your nose.

I went back just to see the bad ending out of curiosity, since I couldn't find it easily online. That felt so empty. I felt so bad for Shizune.

But in the end, Shizune's route, though fun, seemed... empty either way. As though nothing was really solved. The fight was fixed, and so was their problems of separation (in a way), but somehow I was left with the feeling of incompleteness.

... If you're speaking from personal experience I'm going to have to assume you're typing with your nose.

I went back just to see the bad ending out of curiosity, since I couldn't find it easily online. That felt so empty. I felt so bad for Shizune.

But in the end, Shizune's route, though fun, seemed... empty either way. As though nothing was really solved. The fight was fixed, and so was their problems of separation (in a way), but somehow I was left with the feeling of incompleteness.

It wasn't me you dolt. I'm not that stupid.

Yeah, Shizune's is generally considered the worst route, or so most have agreed

It wasn't me you dolt. I'm not that stupid.

Yeah, Shizune's is generally considered the worst route, or so most have agreed

I was kidding, hence the strikethrough.

Shizune's route was, in a way, pretty good up to the point where they resolved the fight. But when everything after was just kind of... dropped, it felt horribly incomplete.

At least with Emi's, it didn't matter what was going to happen next--the point with that was that they woke up, and to them it mattered about living in the moment. But with Shizune's it was just like "Okay fight's over so the story's over."