• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the worst thing made by men, but the worst thing created by God/evolution/whatever is roaches.

We have a story about that actually (well not about it, but similar) where Moses sees a stink bug and is repulsed, then asks God why He created such a thing. Then God tells him that the stink bug is also asking God why He created Moses.

We have a story about that actually (well not about it, but similar) where Moses sees a stink bug and is repulsed, then asks God why He created such a thing. Then God tells him that the stink bug is also asking God why He created Moses.

Haha, that's a nice story, actually.

Grazie for the SMT tips crashman and Chalis. Will get on that game (actually the only time I'll play that game) in class later.

But now, now I enjoy lunch. A tangerine, a triple-stacked peanut-butter and jelly sandwich using waffles as the bread, a side of onion rings, and a nice cup o' water.

Too bad it's likely stink bugs will outlive humans.

You should. The localization missed a few bits of grammar, but that's pretty forgivable. And I'm pretty sure Ever, at least, will shock you. I've never met anyone who wasn't.

Actually I did look into Ever 17 a little bit, after playing 999. I was quite interested. But how am I going to play it??

can we get NTG to say "Help me Rei Rei, you're my only hope" a few times over?

I could do that.

I think I will finally get around to playing Unwound Future.

Wahey!

Hmm, I forgot all about Layton. That was on my list of games to play. But I don't really feel like it these days anyway.

It's okay. I'm struggling to keep playing Layton 4. :( Possibly because I am distracted by other things, though...

Hm, it seems I might have bought a defective PSU.

It wasn't a pleasant way of wasting an afternoon.

Actually I did look into Ever 17 a little bit, after playing 999. I was quite interested. But how am I going to play it??

Yar har etc.

I hate defective pc materialssad.gif

Who doesn't?

I'm sure they're going to bullshit me when I take it back to the store tomorrow, too. Like "oh sure, come back in 30 days then." And that will be my cue to never buy anything breakable from them.

And the most reliable shop around not only doesn't have any PSUs in stock (quite literally, even), but also will stay that way for the next two weeks or more. Sigh.