FE4 THREAD

Fia

Do a barrel roll

Bad Dio.

... Even though it's hard to call anyone 'bad' for using SF64 quotes.

Well Nash isn't going to LA, but Carter is.

Welp. No reason for me to sorta-like LA anymore. Wonder if this takes Nash off the market, though.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Dio.

... Even though it's hard to call anyone 'bad' for using SF64 quotes.

Welp. No reason for me to sorta-like LA anymore. Wonder if this takes Nash off the market, though.

:]

I don't know. Tampa traded quite a few players for draft picks. Columbus can look forward to another 1st rounder with Nash I bet, plus a new prospect or two.

:]

I don't know. Tampa traded quite a few players for draft picks. Columbus can look forward to another 1st rounder with Nash I bet, plus a new prospect or two.

Tricky Dio.

Hmm. Must admit, it'd be tempting for the team. I guess it just depends on this: Who's willing to give up enough for one (unproven) player for a playoff run?

Hmm. Must admit, it'd be tempting for the team. I guess it just depends on this: Who's willing to give up enough for one (unproven) player for a playoff run?

Not sure, especially since he doesn't seem all that good this year. Perhaps Saint Louis to get some more oomph on their offense, but I don't think they'd pay the price.

Not sure, especially since he doesn't seem all that good this year. Perhaps Saint Louis to get some more oomph on their offense, but I don't think they'd pay the price.

I am starting to believe more and more the 'if they trade him it'll be draft, not deadline' idea that's going around.