• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a pretty bad mormon... so I don't really censor anything anymore. In fact, I curse too much for my own good.

But I DO remember a time when I used to censor crap like King Marth 64.

Though, the fact that he does so makes me doubt the age on his profile. HEAVILY.

I'm a pretty bad mormon... so I don't really censor anything anymore. In fact, I curse too much for my own good.

Though, the fact that he does so makes me doubt the age on his profile. HEAVILY.

My dad didn't want my cussing at all when I was younger and I never wanted to either...

But now I think that... they're just words.... and they're mostly only bad because we interpret them to be~ Our minds are the only reason why they're bad, so... They don't really mean much to me anymore.

We've ruined Rey.

This reminded me of Lux.

Bare hard drives don't come initialized and formatted. I have to do both to make them usable.

External hard drives, on the other hand....

Funny, because formatting my new HD (not SSD) took an instant.

idk.

My dad didn't want my cussing at all when I was younger and I never wanted to either...

But now I think that... they're just words.... and they're mostly only bad because we interpret them to be~ Our minds are the only reason why they're bad, so... They don't really mean much to me anymore.

I still don't like it when it's on something like... FE7x.

But then again, it's a great game with great writing... it's just... I don't like cursing in Fire Emblem related media.

Oh well, it's a "dealwithit" type situation.

Aw man

I might just have to go back and actually play that game, awkward battle system be damned

In SMT1 news, barely cleared echo building so I guess I'm still at the beginning of the game.

I also named Law and Chaos Hero Ornstein and Smough, respectively.

Aw man

I might just have to go back and actually play that game, awkward battle system be damned

In SMT1 news, barely cleared echo building so I guess I'm still at the beginning of the game.

I also named Law and Chaos Hero Ornstein and Smough, respectively.

P2IS isn't all that difficult, so it shouldn't be too bad to get past. It really is worth finishing.

ev47pk.jpg

I'm somewhere in a mall I think.