• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope I get the library technician one I just applied. Then I'll be fine until retirement.

Unless the government cuts jobs yet again.

I'll still have to think about my next step... after the World Cup or something. Can't stay here forever.

I'll still have to think about my next step... after the World Cup or something. Can't stay here forever.

I'm more often than not thinking about this next step, but getting the step is what's difficult for me.

"Oh you had a nice interview but someone had more experience".

Yeah how do I get any experience when everyone says that :[

I'm more often than not thinking about this next step, but getting the step is what's difficult for me.

"Oh you had a nice interview but someone had more experience".

Yeah how do I get any experience when everyone says that :[

I decided not to think about it for at least 6-12 months when I got here, and then I discovered there should be a massive workload next year. As I'd feel like I'm betraying everyone if I jump ship before that... well.

My career plans are especifically based on avoiding that kind of bullshit. I wouldn't be able to stand it for long, if at all. :| I'd starve if circumstances forced me to seek work in a private company, I swear

>5 Obscure RPG's You Must Play

>3. Chrono Trigger

Edited by TheEnd

I hated assembly, but good job.

I currently hate it. It doesn't help that the teacher's using an assembly language I have no interest in, he doesn't even know the language either so I need to dig around to find instructions he hasn't explained to us yet.

For Sirius, or anyone else who wants to see:

Be warned, EXTREMELY bad video and sound quality.

Currently watching. The quality's not as bad as I expected, it's quite fine in Corneria but so much lag is visible in Meteo so far

Corneria: Pretty similar to what I do but you still end up taking so many more enemies than I do. I spotted a charge shot timing I didn't know before though.

Meteo: Going through that rock-cross formation was just silly. Do you do it for no reason or is there some secret? I just noticed you trying to shoot down those 5-ship formations in meteo without locking. Have you ever managed to shoot a complete formation like that? If so, impressive. You make the warp look so much easier than it is for me.

Katina: Not bad, you didn't lose your wing quickly so your score didn't end up being too terrible. Hi-scoring this level is rather boring.

Sector X: Not much to say about this one, looks pretty good. Enemies were more difficult to see than in Meteo's warp area but eh, what can you do?

Macbeth: You struggled and still got a damn good score. The beginning of the video already gave me a new target lol.

Area 6: Amazing. The whole thing went well and even after you lost your wing, you still took down most battleships AND that you took down the boss when before it closed its core with the single laser. Very nice dood.

Venom: Pigma and Andrew's deaths = lol. Good run dood.

Edited by Sirius

Currently watching. The quality's not as bad as I expected, it's quite fine in Corneria but so much lag is visible in Meteo so far

Corneria: Pretty similar to what I do but you still end up taking so many more enemies than I do. I spotted a charge shot timing I didn't know before though.

Meteo: Going through that rock-cross formation was just silly. Do you do it for no reason or is there some secret? I just noticed you trying to shoot down those 5-ship formations in meteo without locking. Have you ever managed to shoot a complete formation like that? If so, impressive. You make the warp look so much easier than it is for me.

Any 'lag' is actually off my camera/recording software.

And the rock-cross formation... I don't know, it's habit by now. It was EXTREMELY unusual that I clipped my wing on it. And for the 5-ship formations, yes; if timed right, you can hit all 5 of them in each group, even the ones that you normally can't destroy all 5.

Macbeth: You struggled and still got a damn good score. The beginning of the video already gave me a new target lol.

Area 6: Amazing. The whole thing went well and even after you lost your wing, you still took down most battleships AND that you took down the boss when before it closed its core with the single laser. Very nice dood.

Venom: Pigma and Andrew's deaths = lol. Good run dood.

Ha ha, the train's first part, I'm assuming? Yeah, I didn't notice you could do that for quite a while, either. Definitely worth it, though.

Thank you very much. :>

Silly pilot.

Indeed. It's like how I always kill Star Wolf in a set order (Andrew, Pigma, Leon, Wolf) just because I'm used to doing it that way. :rolleyes:

I love fridays before spring break here, where all the professors cancel their classes so we can start break early =D

Fair enough.

Speaking of badges, I wonder who my next badge'll be...

Fair enough? I would think everyone would be looking forward to a reaction from Crash XD

There's a non-lazy way to find out if you don't wanna be lazy about it =b

I dunno. I can't help but think it's a little bit randomized...

I'll probably end up with Tormod next though.

His attacks are just plain unfair. Most of time he'll spam coins and bombs, and then follow up with his Mario Kart crew super move. His worst move is by far, his Bowser toss. This takes up almost all of the screen, and it causes an insane amount of damage. Even if your blocking it still causes overpowered damage.

20 minutes and I shall be freeee

Fair enough? I would think everyone would be looking forward to a reaction from Crash XD

Silly Freohr.

20 minutes and I shall be freeee

Silly Freohr.

Yaaaaay freeeeee!! Have fun in currently what will be <20 minutes! =D

And in about an hour or more

I am free from my roommate for over a weeeeeeeeeeeek~

Or I mean.... my spring break will officially begin once I get picked up to go hoooooooommmmmeeeee!!