• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So you guys can't seem to get it down pat, huh?

Well, I'm available too, anyhow, I'm under unrated, pass is 121212

Actually, we just finished a full 2-out-of-3 match.

And you're on.

No one is quite sure. Envoy was to sell the reprint, most likely. Reborn, who can say?

I didn't catch it and added Chaos Sorcerer instead. Crashman was so lucky that I didn't get a DARK monster in the graveyard during that second round and I just realized how dangerous Sacred Phoenix of Nepthys is against me: I have nothing with more than 2400ATK and most of my cards would just kill it for 1 turn only to have it Heavy Storm on his turn. My best chance against that thing is Chaos Sorcerer, suiciding Mobius or Jinzo and D.D Warrior Lady, holy shit.

Edited by Sirius

I just forced my brother to watch the 2nd Rebuild of Eva movie

Victoly

I'm not sure which Evangelion whatsit to restart with, got through a few volumes of what I assume was the first (if not original source) manga version before I lost access to it, and I assume stopped before big things went down like anybody dying. Are the Rebuild movies the best way to go, or would the original anime be a better choice?

I'm not sure which Evangelion whatsit to restart with, got through a few volumes of what I assume was the first (if not original source) manga version before I lost access to it, and I assume stopped before big things went down like anybody dying. Are the Rebuild movies the best way to go, or would the original anime be a better choice?

Well, Rebuild is actually a sequel to the original anime and is only half finished so far, so...

Edited by TheEnd