• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely.

I thought so!! I sooo need to tidy up my desk.

vlcsnap-2012-03-10-23h13m03s247.png

So you'll download it again? ;__;

It's Pilot's luck!

Thanks for the image!!

Weeeeeell I'll wait and see first. Maybe my PC is fixable!

I should've known someone would mention that... Nah, this has been happening before I even met him.

Edited by NTG

Hee hee. I suppose I'm a nerdy girl too. I've always liked skirts and dresses though. In fact maybe I'm the one influencing my older brother... I'd mention something but I don't want to stain his reputation. *cough cough* And I never really hung out with people, until I met a few great friends in college! Too bad we've all gone our separate ways for university though. :(

Yeah I've been developing a liking for dresses! =o That's one of the girly things I've mainly noticed =I But mostly those pretty long and flowy ones~! =D They just seem so pretty and... uhhh regal? XD

And awww that's sad =[

I've been able to talk to a few people during my first week or so here, and besides my neighbor in my dorm, I've never really seen any of them ever since...

Thanks for the image!!

Weeeeeell I'll wait and see first. Maybe my PC is fixable!

I should've known someone would mention that... Nah, this has been happening before I even met him.

You're welcome.

Do try. ;_;

I'm just saying what I'm expected to say, okay.

sleep

Edited by Marthur

People didn't notice me. Good

Silly Rei Rei.

I didn't want to

I don't want to

Ah, that's good!

Bad NTG

Bad NTG

Isn't it!

vlcsnap-2012-03-10-23h13m03s247.png

So you'll download it again? ;__;

It's Pilot's luck!

Is it farting those lyrics

Edited by TheEnd

Possibly.

Fuck all that shit, gimme some gin!

We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn.

Burn, motherfucker, burn.

Gettin' horny now

That made me laugh. You have my thanks for returning my gaiety to me.

Pleased to be of service, sir.

And now, time for some more Shining Force III

I should tempt Vincent with Masquirin sometime... hmmm

Edited by TheEnd

Yeah I've been developing a liking for dresses! =o That's one of the girly things I've mainly noticed =I But mostly those pretty long and flowy ones~! =D They just seem so pretty and... uhhh regal? XD

And awww that's sad =[

I've been able to talk to a few people during my first week or so here, and besides my neighbor in my dorm, I've never really seen any of them ever since...

Oooooh I like those dresses.

Yup...

Aww.

You need to rearrange your whole house.

So true!

You got some PC technicians in town?

I should do...

Is it farting those lyrics

I can't believe you just said that

I'll do my job better when drunk.

Really?!

Banned cards in my deck...

CYBER JAR - :(, this thing made duels where I was stomping the opponent more interesting.

MAGICIAN OF FAITH - What... WHAT!? Why is this BANNED? Doesn't limiting it to 1 suffice? I had 2 of these >_>.

BRAIN CONTROL - Oh for fuck, I had 2 of these too and I loved using opponent's monster for tribute summoning. Goddamnit.

GRACEFUL CHARITY - ... urgh, drawing power killed.

PREMATURE BURIAL - This is just stupid.

Ooh boy, I'm gonna need to make some serious adjustments. My drawing power is practically gone now...

Poor Sirius.

I wished I had read more things from him. I did went and see some exhibitions on his work and really like his style.

01-01.png

Screw spoiler tags. My hand hurts now. :<

Also, I don't know why I'm in such a huge FE4 mood right now. I even have the soundtrack playing as I'm writing this post...

why is oi, fay, being such a little creeper. or is it just emphasis on the prologue opening scene of fe4 where sigurd was yelling "OI, FAY, YOU HERE?"

tbh my first reaction was that it was aideen (looks a lot like evayle from fe5 to me, so i think that's where i made the subconscious connection) and really, really short.

tbh my first reaction was that it was aideen (looks a lot like evayle from fe5 to me, so i think that's where i made the subconscious connection) and really, really short.

Well, Aideen and Eyvale are sisters.

>Shining Force 3

>All units get mugshot changes upon promotion

Why aren't you doing this yet, FE

I can't believe you just said that

And why is that

Also

Wow. So many people think it's not actually Marth. And some even think the "imposter" is a female impersonator of him? Sheesh, do people really badly not want Marth in another Fire Emblem game? Seeing how he's the first lord and the mascot of the Fire Emblem series as a result of it, it's not like it's that unreasonable or unfair. And taking the spotlight away from Krom? We don't even know if Marth is playable at all (I doubt he'll be stealing much spotlight if he isn't playable). Besides, Ike and his friends stole the spotlight from Micaiah and friends in Radiant Dawn, and Marth is going solo in this game without anyone from Akanea, so he'll hardly be stealing as much spotlight as the aforementioned.

With this much complaining, I wouldn't be suprised if IS skipped releasing FE13 in NA because of it like they did with FE12.

I can practically guarantee you all it is actually Marth. As for the mask, he's most likely using it to hide a scar or a face deformation that he suffered before escaping to the portal.

wow

Edited by TheEnd

[4:47:43 PM] Syaoran (Rey):

[4:47:49 PM] Syaoran (Rey): All this just to record 3DS footage?

[4:47:58 PM] Syaoran (Rey): I'm just gonna wait for a freaking emulator

[4:56:26 PM] Syaoran (Rey)I just looked it up.

[4:56:28 PM] Syaoran (Rey): His camera he's using in the description

[4:56:29 PM] Syaoran (Rey): is 2 grand

[4:56:36 PM] Lumi: goddamn

Edited by shadowofchaos