• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sage Soren, some flyers, Lethe, Volke, Sothe and Ike.

Yeah I hate that chapter too.

Soren's the one who got eaten by that blasted last hawk who was blocking him from attacking at the same time as Ilyana to begin with.

I actually have to give you credit for trying to go pacifist through chapter 15, considering that it's just plain insane...

SO CLOSE JUST NEEDED TO AVOID THAT ONE LAST HAWK AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MY TURN AGGGGHHHH

I want everybody.

Slut.

Okay fine. Sorry Roxas. It was a bad joke.

I was really talking about Ether. emot-3.gif

W-wha? B-but I-I...

Yes, Ether, that perverted fool.

...;-;

*runs off*

May I borrow your earpiece?

This is Roxas, rainbows make me cry! Over!

SDLKFWNEOFISKDF

I can't think of anything else.

Sage Soren, some flyers, Lethe, Volke, Sothe and Ike.

Yeah I hate that chapter too.

You go for the BEXP too? Or is there some other reason you hate it?

Have that, currently, on Jill, who is ferrying people about/distracting some of the fliers.

I kinda forgot what strategy I use, but I know it can be done with base level Jill ferrying Lethe over to get Stefan while Sage Soren w/Laguzguard doubles and beats Muarim with Elfire/Forged Fire. Marcia ferries the Thieves at the south of the map to get a few goodies.

SDLKFWNEOFISKDF

I can't think of anything else.

I'm looking at your X-Ray, and I'm afraid you suck!

You go for the BEXP too? Or is there some other reason you hate it?

I tend to always go for bonus experience unless I can boss abuse, which is only on seize bosses such as Kotaff, Ena, Petrine or Bertram.

Then again I only did that for transfer runs.

I tend to always go for bonus experience unless I can boss abuse, which is only on seize bosses such as Kotaff, Ena, Petrine or Bertram.

Then again I only did that for transfer runs.

I think if the price ain't right, BEXP ain't worth the hassle (read: stealth in chapter 10 and pacifism in chapter 15 and 2-3).

I kinda forgot what strategy I use, but I know it can be done with base level Jill ferrying Lethe over to get Stefan while Sage Soren w/Laguzguard doubles and beats Muarim with Elfire/Forged Fire. Marcia ferries the Thieves at the south of the map to get a few goodies.

How I'm doing it still involves grabbing all relevant items (anything not named Coin, Shine, or Statute Frag), using Jill to take Volke to quickly grab Physic and Boots while Sothe grabs Guard and Silver Blade. After a few turns of holding out (during which Volke and Jill return to slowly advancing group), taking Lethe to Stefan via Jill again, and trying to move two mages into position quickly once group around Muriam reverts.

It's rather difficult.

I think if the price ain't right, BEXP ain't worth the hassle (read: stealth in chapter 10 and pacifism in chapter 15 and 2-3).

I rather like to use the experience in the way I choose to use it, considering I can have more control on the level ups.

Besides I'm pretty sure there's strategies online to help you.

How I'm doing it still involves grabbing all relevant items (anything not named Coin, Shine, or Statute Frag), using Jill to take Volke to quickly grab Physic and Boots while Sothe grabs Guard and Silver Blade. After a few turns of holding out (during which Volke and Jill return to slowly advancing group), taking Lethe to Stefan via Jill again, and trying to move two mages into position quickly once group around Muriam reverts.

It's rather difficult.

I'm pretty sure I ignored the Boots and maybe the Physic, while I did obtain the Statue Frag. I also only needed one Sage, but perhaps yours aren't as good as my Soren typically is at this point (usually 20-22 Mag/Skl/Spd/Res + some other shit. My last Soren even capped Defense as a Mage).

I'm pretty sure I ignored the Boots and maybe the Physic, while I did obtain the Statue Frag. I also only needed one Sage, but perhaps yours aren't as good as my Soren typically is at this point (usually 20-22 Mag/Skl/Spd/Res + some other shit. My last Soren even capped Defense as a Mage).

Boots aren't actually that much of a problem to get, if done quickly. Assuming, of course, Jill has the Laguzguard.

@bold: ... yeah, take a guess.

It's rather difficult.

The Statue Frag... I'd consider it a gem in disguise, really, and thus get it for the $$$$$.

Boots aren't actually that much of a problem to get, if done quickly. Assuming, of course, Jill has the Laguzguard.

@bold: ... yeah, take a guess.

I guess a trained Jill could do without. I only bothered once however.

I'm curious about more details.

The Statue Frag... I'd consider it a gem in disguise, really, and thus get it for the $$$$$.

Yeah that's the plan. It only matters for Colossus users to get a whopping two points of damage!

That said, Colossus Largo was tons of fun when I tried him.

I guess a trained Jill could do without. I only bothered once however.

I'm curious about more details.

Mine's not trained enough.

Actually, surprisingly average. Soren is pretty much average stats all across the board, although only at level 15 (don't have much BEXP left, so.)

And even more surprisingly, my Ilyana is about the same, and has slightly higher than average magic. (18. Level and magic.)