FE4 THREAD

Fia

Maybe Chalis should be moved to gen 2 due to her sheer absence in gen 1... she pretty much was never around, after all.

She posted more in gen 1 than someone like Joey in gen 3 I'd say. I'll just put her everywhere.

Reposting for clarity:

Astra           x               
Bal             x       x       x
Bananas         x               
Bianchi x       x               
BLS             x       x       x
Briggid x                       
Chalis  x       x       x       x
Charlie         x       x       x
Crashmn                         x
Dagron          x       x       x
Darros                          x
Dio     x       x       x       x
DLV     x       x               
Dray    x                       
Ein                     x       x
Enjo            x               
Etel   	x       x               
Ether           x       x       x
Fia     x       x               
Freohr                          x
GO              x       x       x
Hatari          x       x
Herr    x                       
Hika            x       
Joey            x       x
Kinten  x       x               
Lux             x       x       x
Lychees         x               
Marthur x       x       x       x
MKS             x       x       x
Ninji   x       x               
NM                      x       x
NoName  x       x
NTG                     x       x
Numbers         x               
Pilot   x       x       x       x
Popo                    x       x
Pride           x       x       x
Princes x                       
Rei Rei x       x       x
Rody    x       x               
Roxas           x       x       x
Sara            x               
Sask                    x       x
Seph    x       x               
Sirius  x       x       x       x
SoC                             x
Soluna          x               
Soul            x       x       x
Steven  x                       
Tang                    x       x
TheEnd  x       x       x       x
Thingy  x                       
Togie           x               
Vincent x                       

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

She posted more in gen 1 than someone like Joey in gen 3 I'd say. I'll just put her everywhere.

She makes me want to create a "low activity" category, but that would complicate matters a bit too much

No. I remembered some of the... "reasons" in my head why I was acting that way yesterday.

... and... other things.

You aren't supposed to be able to PMS Rey

She makes me want to create a "low activity" category, but that would complicate matters a bit too much

Or divide each gen in two halves? I'm honestly fine with how it currently is.

Awwwww did you do that just for meeeee~?

Or is Sirius a girl now?

We don't discriminate.

What

Are you jealous of Srs, Freohr

Oh dear no, just don't mind me

I told you it's not gender-exclusive the first time, but you didn't believe meeeeeeeeeee.

Yes but it still mostly iiiiisnnnnnn't

Or divide each gen in two halves? I'm honestly fine with how it currently is.

The info we have isn't accurate enough for that, I'm afraid.

Oh dear no, just don't mind me

Reverse psychology?

There's a whole section of Bad Guy Sirius in the folder.

..... as in everyone would just say "bad sirius"?

Reverse psychology?

If you're trying to get some reverse psychology outta me then I guess... bye bye for a bit!

..... as in everyone would just say "bad sirius"?

If you're trying to get some reverse psychology outta me then I guess... bye bye for a bit!

Bad Freohr.

You can't know that without having read all the pages of this thread. Are you a bad enough dudette to do it?

16000+ pages??

........................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Depends

16000+ pages??

Depends

It's okay. You don't have to. Just type "Bad Sirius" in the search bar

Edited by Marthur