FE4 THREAD

Fia

Alvis has the worst AI. Lately (even in Vanilla!) he's been deciding to attack rather than talk to Sigurd. <_<

Well I managed to get the Silver Sword by having Sigurd at the end of his range without losing a turn.

It's kinda crap when 1-2 range is needed for most of the game though.

Edited by Dio

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Earth Sword is your friend. Really. (Well in Gen 1 when not everyone is super broken, only sort of broken, it is.)

Edited by Darros

Narrator: Let's recap what we learned from Randy's gruesome death: This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs, and this is a bear, ripping out your throat after you tried to have sex with it while you were high on drugs. The lesson? When nature calls, just say no.

Way to Die #412

Em-bear-assed

I just had the cross knights come their way to Agusty while Sugurd snuck to Silvail through the woods. Doesn't it come up in the chapter 4 shop anyway if you miss it?

Edited by Darros

I just had the cross knights come their way to Agusty while Sugurd snuck to Silvail through the woods. Doesn't it come up in the chapter 4 shop anyway if you miss it?

Earth Sword Ch. 3 Eltoshan → Lachesis → Ch. 9 shop

Who knows. Maybe.

so i just finished chapter 8 last night and recruited sety => he had that conversation with levin.

my reaction was bassface and that levin is one cold motha-shutyomouf

Once you know more about the story, you'll probably understand why.

Well, other items I've missed (speed ring, pursuit ring, hero axe) have showed up in the shop.

Good to know considering I have nothing to use staves on Sigurd.

That and I found it odd that you got the Hero Axe despite not drafting Lex. At least Arden can avoid most encounters on his way to the One Ring.

Isn't this supposed to be a light novel about socially inept people, not those so generously endowed that their breasts occupy 40% of the screen and 100% of 95% male viewer attention?

XD

100% and no less

You payed enough attention to not impact it.

What about you? :3c

But I said 100% of 95% of male viewers--the others might have noticed it because it occupies the pic.

AH! ENDOWMENTS! Must...look...away...

I'm not that... boobaphobic.