• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, Shining Force III is going to force me to get a battery expansion cartridge, isn't it

I didn't say I spent more time than you

I just said I spent a lot of time

And that's what I nope'd.

I'd recommend one in/one out (to get fresh air into the cooler and to blow the hot air out from it).

(Currently, my Xigmatek Gaia cooler has only one fan that is sucking in air - I'm using my rear and top case fans to blow the air out.)

Thanks. I guess I'll try that setup tomorrow, then.

As someone who thinks 7/10 is a good score, I say sir that you are a tough audience.

Or all those animes are mediocre I dunno

Well, if I think something is average I give 5-6

Edited by TheEnd

It totals up to more than a day!

Which really is about one fourth the amount of time I've spent playing l4d1+2

And now you're noping yourself. Perfect.

Just wanted to let everyone know that TheEnd recently lured me into a PM, and I expect that he will be showing me his latest "work" from his "job" within the hour. I am leaving this message here in the event that I die from disgust and shock, so that my C.O.D will not be left unknown.

Good day, and wish me luck.

Just wanted to let everyone know that TheEnd recently lured me into a PM, and I expect that he will be showing me his latest "work" from his "job" within the hour. I am leaving this message here in the event that I die from disgust and shock, so that my C.O.D will not be left unknown.

Good day, and wish me luck.

No need. If you die, your cause of death will always be clear:

:DONTDOIT:

That's my line.

Disgusted by yourself? I suppose self-hate isn't entirely uncommon, especially in these days! But you know, you could've gotten into a different career if you hate it that much. And you can't hate it that much if you're giving me free pics.

No need. If you die, your cause of death will always be clear:

:DONTDOIT:

Hey, there are plenty of ways to kill a poor little tangerine. Not just crushing :(.

Disgusted by yourself? I suppose self-hate isn't entirely uncommon, especially in these days! But you know, you could've gotten into a different career if you hate it that much. And you can't hate it that much if you're giving me free pics.

Hey, there are plenty of ways to kill a poor little tangerine. Not just crushing :(.

So much feigned fragility.

Lightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightning

Lightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightninglightning

Thundurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr