• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do mind to follow my ALLCAPSTEPS, go on though.

And I wasn't bullshitting with the JoJo killing Lakche. They critted her.

How does that even work

only way I can think of jojo even having crit is 50+kill Hero Axe and they don't get it until they kill the other guy.

How does that even work

only way I can think of jojo even having crit is 50+kill Hero Axe and they don't get it until they kill the other guy.

Bad bad luck.

Inflation?

Either that it was Inflation or they got a last hit in.

The only thing that would be more funny than last night's shenanigans, is if THIS GUY:

http://www.youtube.c.../TheTike50gaset

Were to sign up for an account here and start talking to us in English through Google translate.

lol

at least he'd have something resembling social skills... right...? hopefully?

Okay darros I can have the froot loops this time if you want

This makes me happy. :>

I hate Eltshan.

He is pretty dickish. :\

[spoiler=That's the best Sonic song!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI5eTsaW3uc

Wakcy Workbench Past or bust. :U

lol

at least he'd have something resembling social skills... right...? hopefully?

You WISH.

The guy talks in ALL google translate and refuses to speak in his native language so I can get someone to PROPERLY translate what the hell he's saying. And his native language sure as hell isn't English OR Japanese.

Not only that, the guy blocked me after accusing me of "stealing" from FE7if when I imported the Mauthe Doog sound into FE7, saying that I found it on a Japanese FE hacking Wiki.

I showed him that FEditor's creation date was WAAAAAAY before that Wiki's and he said "That doesn't prove anything."

So apparently, "Stealing from FE7if" is an unforgivable sin... while FE7if stealing from English Spriters is okay. Double standard much.

Edited by shadowofchaos

You WISH.

The guy talks in ALL google translate and refuses to speak in his native language so I can get someone to PROPERLY translate what the hell he's saying. And his native language sure as hell isn't English OR Japanese.

Not only that, the guy blocked me after accusing me of "stealing" from FE7if when I imported the Mauthe Doog sound into FE7, saying that I found it on a Japanese FE hacking Wiki.

I showed him that FEditor's creation date was WAAAAAAY before that Wiki's and he said "That doesn't prove anything."

So apparently, "Stealing from FE7if" is an unforgivable sin... while FE7if stealing from English Spriters is okay. Double standard much.

oh i got the impression that he was a hikkikomori or something

And I HATE to lose. Especially when someone accuses me of being a thief.

I WANT to let it go, but it still bothers me every time I get reminded of the incident when I hack a GBA ROM.

Not only that... ha ha, take a look at this:

The little idiot went on to praise Yeti... even though that's totally going against the Creative Commons License of when FEXP was released.

Never mind... Yeti enlightened me on the subject.

[12:48:26 PM] BwdYeti: Astra is under creative commons one of them licences because of FEXP

[12:48:36 PM] BwdYeti: THe share alike one or something?

[12:48:44 PM] BwdYeti: WHich means you could steal that characters sprites if you wanted basically

[12:48:45 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): Well they can USE it right?

[12:48:50 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): not modify it

[12:48:55 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): from what I remember

[12:49:05 PM] BwdYeti: NO it means if you modify it people can use the modified one :J

Edited by shadowofchaos