• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But I've already achieved some bitterness in life XD

I would refuse to drink a few cups when having the first sip =3

Really? Do tell.

But like in real life you have to endure the bitterness even after you know what you're gonna get after the first sip.

It's funny. I had a planned support with Charlie, but at the time, I don't think we had even spoken two words to each other. XD

=o Huh that's interesting XD

Apparently I just agreed to it because we were both nomads so I thought "Woah that would totally fit!"

Only a little sleep.

Goalie practice.

Lugging equipment down and up a hill.

Weight lifting.

I'm tiireeeeed

At least you can rest now and feel happy that you got great exercise!

Laughing.

So.

Hard.

XD-1.gif

The funny thing is it's true. shine.gif

I tried to look up a funny image that would accompany my statement.

Don't do that.

Don't.

Really? Do tell.

But like in real life you have to endure the bitterness even after you know what you're gonna get after the first sip.

I'm weak~ No way can I force myself to do something I don't like XD

Idk I guess things in life have just made me more of a pessimist when I used to be an optimist =o And so in IRC I'm always talking the pessimist's talk and big ol' Night the Optimist comes in and says "bad bad bad"

I kinda replied to each your sentences backwards teehee

when are your 2 a days

Oh right

Yeah, this is my own stuff. I'm not in a league or anything. 3 hours of practice a few times a week just to get ready to actually join one.

Edited by Sinistar

two a days = two practices in one day

(american) football two a days were killer, they'd make us do stairs in the morning and in the afternoon with weight lifting in the dead heat of summer >.>

oh i see, good luck with that. i dont have the motivation for one of those adult leagues, although i guest pass with some friends on the adult basketball league at the bhhs gym sometimes. the main motivation for being on a team was always playing with the friends i grew up with; these days everybody's moved away

Edited by black.witty.kitty.ops

two a days = two practices in one day

(american) football two a days were killer, they'd make us do stairs in the morning and in the afternoon with weight lifting in the dead heat of summer >.>

Replied just above.

Ouch.

I'm weak~ No way can I force myself to do something I don't like XD

Idk I guess things in life have just made me more of a pessimist when I used to be an optimist =o And so in IRC I'm always talking the pessimist's talk and big ol' Night the Optimist comes in and says "bad bad bad"

I kinda replied to each your sentences backwards teehee

Yeah, I noticed that backwards answer, that's an, eh, interesting way of replying you got there.

Blocking doors with sheer manliness, an overrated japanese sword and a badass claymore.

I'm opening doors with my manly pecs now

lol stairs weren't actually all that bad. but it was funny to see the o / d lines taper out in the second practice session

we had one week where the coach just made us lift legs only, upping the weights every other day, regardless of which corp you were with

i honestly never realized how much i could squat until that week

Yeah, I noticed that backwards answer, that's an, eh, interesting way of replying you got there.

It was just because I couldn't immediately come up with an answer for the first one and it was easier for me to come up with something for the second part first~ And I didn't wanna bother switching them because I thought it was funny XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

Also, what is with these 4th gens and their waifus

SoC's has lucid dates.

My waifu adulterates.

Darros's, oh he won't tells.

And Free, well she ain't onto gals.

Rhyming is hard. Somebody get me some water.

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

oh i see, good luck with that. i dont have the motivation for one of those adult leagues, although i guest pass with some friends on the adult basketball league at the bhhs gym sometimes. the main motivation for being on a team was always playing with the friends i grew up with; these days everybody's moved away

Thanks. Me and my brothers always used to play, but they haven't been able to recently. Now that I'm finally getting a chance to start playing, I'm hoping I can get the two of them back playing as well.

Manly pecs are more intriguing. :0

I..... see.

It was just because I couldn't immediately come up with an answer for the first one and it was easier for me to come up with something for the second part first~ And I didn't wanna bother switching them because I thought it was funny XD

Whatever way you choose, it's understandable, actually.