• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tangerine's dreams of me being a prostitute so she can have me for money are what should be illegal

I thought we already went over this. Coffee should be illegal.

I thought we already went over this. Coffee should be illegal.

Why are you comparing the exposure of someone's dirty fantasies about someone else to coffee

It's bad enough that TheEnd accuses me of NTR because I am still so obsessively in love with like Ninian and yet ship Ninian x Eliwood hard.

Silly Rey

Edited by TheEnd

Yunica's job is to keep the Goddesses happy so having good knee pads is essential...

And I suspect that XSEED will be giving the script a once-over anyways.

Oh, most definitely. I'm personally combing through the whole script.

And no, there will be no pop culture references or jokes or anything, don't worry. The game is overall very serious and dramatic, and my edits (and Deuce's original script, in most cases) reflect that.

-Tom

Marthur is going to like this Ys Origin localization

Not exactly, the article I read of the Ys games coming to Steam was kinda vague on when Ys Origins would be released, it seemed like both games would be released on the same day and I DID try to get Ys Origins through other means and missed out on the day it was free. I believe my disappointment is reasonable.

Tangerine's dreams of me being a prostitute so she can have me for money are what should be illegal

Hey now, what's this about?! I thought you were an exhibitionist, not a street walker!

I can't even discuss your career with you without being accused of dreaming about it?!

Ok.... whose idea was it to have the image view on Firefox be centered with a black background? Did someone that worked on Youtube join the folks who work on Firefox?

That I doubt, but I too question many of the decisions Mozilla has been making with Firefox recently.

He needs to be pat.

Quick, call NTG!

Ok.... whose idea was it to have the image view on Firefox be centered with a black background? Did someone that worked on Youtube join the folks who work on Firefox?

Oh, I now I see why I'm not getting that. Firefox at work is outdated because of lolpermissions.

Perhaps it is a vision of your future!

You're completely nuts

Why do you want my nude body so much

Is it because I'm resisting

Edited by TheEnd