FE4 THREAD

Fia

W-what?! B-but ReyRey-chin, you can't mean that... of course you love me, there's no way you don't love me~ If ReyRey-chin didn't love me, I would have to kill ReyRey-chin, no one else can have my ReyRey-chin. But without my ReyRey-chin, I would have nothing left, I think I might die without my ReyRey-chin~ You don't want anything to happen to me, do you ReyRey-chin? Of course you don't, because you love me, ReyRey-chin.

So just hold me and tell me you love me, ReyRey-chin~ I know you do, but I want to hear it, because I love you ReyRey-chin~ So tell me how much you love me over and over and over~

You don't need to worry about those other, sinful girls~ If I catch you looking at any of those temptresses, I'll just kill them so they can't corrupt my ReyRey-chin~ It'll be just me and my ReyRey-chin in love forever, no one else matters, if they get in our way, then they'll just die~

You and I will be one, ReyRey-chin~

*lightly cuts into ReyRey-chin's shoulder with stiletto, licks blood off blade, begins suckling at the wound*

You taste divine, ReyRey-chin~ Don't worry, I won't waste a drop of you, ReyRey-chin~

Well, you see...when your gender is set to "Not telling", it's not hard to have lots of space for doubt.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

W-what?! How could you say that... Rey... Rey... chin? *jams stiletto into back, twists*

*several gruesome hours later*

"Here lies Rey, also known as shadowofchaos, July 25 1991 - March 30, 2012. He died of-"

The rest of the tombstone is illegible, it seems that it has been covered with vomit, either from the inscriber, or a reader.

and this is why you are indescribable

I'm sorry, I don't see me watching K-On.

I die a little inside every tim I see a k-on song in a top x themes video.

I'm completely unable and unwilling to understand how someone could possibly like that.

so...

moe, moe and tsundere.

What's wrong with you

I still can't believe Mist is on there you shame us Rey.

I'd do Mist.

Edited by TheEnd