• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rey I was wondering, are you going to EVO this summer? (Just for the casuals)

I don't plan on it at least. I'm not much of a fighting games person... at least I wasn't before I got into Blazblue.

At least he didn't post as many times as I did when I was drunk that one time.

That time?

And I should take a nap while the internet isn't willing to give me P4A raws

Edited by TheEnd

I blame Blazblue Censorship.

You KNOW you wanted to know what she said during those move censors.

Me too. And the funny thing is, it's only Kokonoe who gets censored.

I don't plan on it at least. I'm not much of a fighting games person... at least I wasn't before I got into Blazblue.

I see, though it's always good to play casuals when you can or want just for the experience, also do you think extend is worth buying in your opinion?

Not much...too much work and stuff...

I see, do your best.

That avatar, TE. I remember that one.

It's a GIF that pretends my internet is REAAAAALLLLY slow like I was back on Dial up... with something that looks like it's from an eroge... and then Keima pops up with a colored panel from the manga.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

also do you think extend is worth buying in your opinion?

Yeah...

If not just for the gameplay and Relius... I'd definitely say for the CT Remake story option as well...

I have to say I still gotta play that and get the story part out of Blazblue... though the English "Meme" part of it, I can do without... which is why I'm sticking to Japanese voices on story mode >_>;

Though, gameplay-wise... Tager's heat gain is a PAIN to deal with.

Tager would be perfect if it wasn't for that monstrous heat gain.

Edited by shadowofchaos

That avatar, TE. I remember that one.

It's a GIF that pretends my internet is REAAAAALLLLY slow like I was back on Dial up... with something that looks like it's from an eroge... and then Keima pops up with a colored panel from the manga.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

I see you liked it.

Yes, it's from an eroge... well, sort of, since it's really just a short VN. I don't even remember if you have a choice in it, maybe one. Either way, I find that particular scene hilarious. I also know nobody cares.

Yeah guys why were you all so surprised by my posts? He did way worse XD

What

Edited by TheEnd

Yes, it's from an eroge... well, sort of, since it's really just a short VN. I don't even remember if you have a choice in it, maybe one. Either way, I find that particular scene hilarious. I also know nobody cares.

Sort of tempted to ask. But considering how I just hold the CTRL button/whatever the button is to skip text during those scenes... Meh.

Yeah...

If not just for the gameplay and Relius... I'd definitely say for the CT Remake story option as well...

I have to say I still gotta play that and get the story part out of Blazblue... though the English "Meme" part of it, I can do without... which is why I'm sticking to Japanese voices on story mode >_>;

Though, gameplay-wise... Tager's heat gain is a PAIN to deal with.

Tager would be perfect if it wasn't for that monstrous heat gain.

I do want to try Relius, he seems pretty cool, plus he's the father of the year material.

Gotta appeal to the western audiences with something they can relate to I suppose.

Did they buff his heat gain? Then again he doesn't have a lot of combos, (as in max number of hits) and yeah seeing 50 heat is pretty scary especially when anticipating those 720's.

Yeah, Tager is a scary matchup at times, unless if they don't bother AC collider you then it's not too bad except those random 360's at times.

Edited by Generic Operator

Sort of tempted to ask. But considering how I just hold the CTRL button/whatever the button is to skip text during those scenes... Meh.

Little point in holding down the CTRL for this one, Rey. You can guess the amount of actual story this one has from the title.

"戦女神セレストのいきなり子作り新婚生活 ~仕方あるまい、我をしっかり孕ませろ~"

Huh, what?

What'd I do this time? runaway.gif

So easily confused

Edited by TheEnd