FE4 THREAD

Fia

In short, expect cheese.

Ey, wasn't there a personification of Falcom in mk2?

Yeah there's a personification of Falcom in MK2. (It's like 2.99 I think for Falcom if you do want it)

Edited by Generic Operator

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In short, expect cheese.

Ey, wasn't there a personification of Falcom in mk2?

So that's what that "Falcom DLC" update meant, huh... if she isn't a singer or some other kind of musician, this game doesn't know what it's talking about

Don't stop!!

So you want me to go on now, huh

Yeah there's a personification of Falcom in MK2. (It's like 2.99 I think for Falcom if you do want it)

As a warrior and musician she helps Nepgear

Okay

Yes otherwise I'll be booooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeed!!! ;~;

So that's all there is to it... I can't say I'm not disappointed, miss.

Edited by TheEnd

So that's all there is to it... I can't say I'm not disappointed, miss.

Don't twist your words into a confuzzling sentence that takes me 10 seconds to read! =[

So now you're going to stop awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You always gotta try be the meany pants to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Evil trident bubblegum

although the kiwi might undo that....

N-not tropical twist!

That's just sinful.

Have I ever mentioned that DLC in general always feels like a mark move? Because it does.

Don't twist your words into a confuzzling sentence that takes me 10 seconds to read! =[

So now you're going to stop awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You always gotta try be the meany pants to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Freohr, you...

Are there any male characters in that Neptunia game?I've been wondering about that ever since I read into a little bit. >_>

The only male characters in the Neptune games are npcs in dialogues or bosses.

Have I ever mentioned that DLC in general always feels like a mark move? Because it does.

I believe this is the first time you mentioned it, and yes it is. (Though I think Nippon Ichi is a nice company giving out free DLCs at times)

Edited by Generic Operator

When does a girl ever say "Don't stop" during that phase? How's she able to communicate that with her mouth covered?

Maybe she was trying to sing "Don't stop me now" but her singing voice was so bad that someone just had to muffle her out before she even started.

Yep, that's obviously the explanation you were looking for.

dammit rey why

I believe this is the first time you mentioned it, and yes it is. (Though I think Nippon Ichi is a nice company giving out free DLCs at times)

Is that so?

yeah I have more colorful words on the subject but I'll just stay silent

....for now

Edited by Pride