• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heehee I finished the hard part =3 And sort of the only required part...

Or maybe not sort of...

Imaknow.

But I guess I'll be staying here another 10 minutes before leaving for the next possibly 3 hours~

That thread is gay

I'm willing to delete them all except for #1.

... and yet, #1 is the one you recognize as belonging to another man, already.

Edited by TheEnd

Oh would you look at that, an idiotic bigot actually got hammered for once instead of being held up on a pedestal for "upholding his Christian morals in the face of sinners blargh"

Good work Mumu, thou hast done us a service. *presents Mumu a grand assortment of whatever the hell he wants*

Now work on getting the bigot banned.

I really enjoyed getting rid of that guy, even if only for a few days.

He was sort of a complete and total moron, and then became a really boring troll

I'm sure the fruit will remove him entirely :3

Pilot's Log, Entry #001

I can't take it anymore. I have to get out of this town.

If you can even call it a town. I mean, come on, two houses and a laboratory? That's all it takes to be called a 'town' anymore? Ridiculous.

At any rate, right, my decision to leave. There's so many. I'm trapped in a small room all day with nothing but a NES and my computer, which I can't even get online with, all I have is storage, and all I got in it is some old potion I found on the ground when I was a kid. Who knows if it even still works.

Then there's my mom. I don't know what's wrong with her. Maybe she's going senile. She just sits at the table all day, staring off into space. Figure I should just let her be. We'll probably run out of food soon. At least I can give her one less mouth to feed.

There's also that weird kid Gio. I don't know what his problem is, but he seems to have it out for me. I won't go into details. Not to mention the fact he keeps using "smell you later." What is he, 10?

Wonder about that old professor. Oak, I think. He's Gio's grandfather. He's supposedly some brilliant guy, used to train Pokemon for a while. Was going to ask him if I could take a decent one as a guard, or at least a distraction if something decides it wants to make a meal out of me when I leave, but he's always disappearing. Figures.

Screw it, I'm outta here. Just going to grab my potion and run. Hopefully I can at least make it to Viridian before I become monster food.

~Pilot

>locking himself to a waifu he ships with another man

NTR fetish level: Rey

5 bucks Pilot's journey is going to end with a Ratatta critical

Edited by TheEnd

Pilot's Log, Entry #001

If you can even call it a town. I mean, come on, two houses and a laboratory? That's all it takes to be called a 'town' anymore? Ridiculous.

At any rate, right, my decision to leave. There's so many. I'm trapped in a small room all day with nothing but a NES and my computer, which I can't even get online with, all I have is storage, and all I got in it is some old potion I found on the ground when I was a kid. Who knows if it even still works.

Then there's my mom. I don't know what's wrong with her. Maybe she's going senile. She just sits at the table all day, staring off into space. Figure I should just let her be. We'll probably run out of food soon. At least I can give her one less mouth to feed.

There's also that weird kid Gio. I don't know what his problem is, but he seems to have it out for me. I won't go into details. Not to mention the fact he keeps using "smell you later." What is he, 10?

Wonder about that old professor. Oak, I think. He's Gio's grandfather. He's supposedly some brilliant guy, used to train Pokemon for a while. Was going to ask him if I could take a decent one as a guard, or at least a distraction if something decides it wants to make a meal out of me when I leave, but he's always disappearing. Figures.

Screw it, I'm outta here. Just going to grab my potion and run. Hopefully I can at least make it to Viridian before I become monster food.

~Pilot

cool story bro. :B):

Pilot's Log, Entry #001

~Pilot

You named your rival GIo?

>locking himself to a waifu he ships with another man

NTR fetish level: Rey

Hey, it's actually kinda funny when it happens to someone else.

Hey, it's actually kinda funny when it happens to someone else.

Naming Gary u suk sound pretty decent for me.

Edited by リンダ

His rival doesn't exist.

I couldn't think of a decent one. It was the first one that came to mind.

5 bucks Pilot's journey is going to end with a Ratatta critical

I considered naming him TheEnd.

But then I realized I couldn't get him killed that way.