• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

誰?

ひ、酷い!

I considered naming him TheEnd.

But then I realized I couldn't get him killed that way.

Your hatred feeds me.

Edited by TheEnd

Your hatred feeds me.

Grr.

Pilot's Log, Entry #002

I was so close to getting away unseen. Just a few more steps and I was gone, when out of nowhere that crazy old professor started running and yelling at me. I stopped and sighed, wondering if I was ever going to get out of here.

So he pulled me along to the lab. Sounded like he intended me to give me a Pokemon. Seemed like I might not be monster chow after all.

I almost wished I was when I saw who else was waiting there. Who else but Gio. The first thing he did was start berating his grandpa for making him wait so long. Probably wasn't even five minutes.

Turns out he did want to give me a Mon. Told me to choose any of the three Pokeballs on his desk. Of course, Gio started whining again. "What about me?!" he started moaning. After he got appeased by the old man, told that he could have one after, my head started racing with ideas of what could be inside. This guy used to be a great trainer. Maybe an Onix? A Nidorino? A Rhydon?

And then I saw the little tags on them. Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. Of course. Just baby ones. Oh well, I figured, at least they could make decent distractions in case. And who knows, maybe it'd live long enough to become half-way decent. I grabbed the ball holding the fire newt, and gave Oak a 'thank you.' Of course, what does Gio do, but shove me out of his way and grab the Squirtle for no other reason than because it would have the edge on mine. What a surprise.

Decided I should name the beast. At least if I was going to have it tag along. Quickly deciding on the name 'Pride,' I began to head out of the lab.

Two steps later, Gio runs in front of me, demanding we fight our newfound Mons. Tiring of him, and figuring this was the one chance I had to set him right before I left this place forever, I agreed.

Having not learned its water abilities in its young age, Gio's turtle was no match for Pride. He slashed its face until Gio couldn't take it anymore, and pulled the Squirtle back into its Pokeball, surrendering.

After whining to his grandpa that he let me get 'the best monster,' he stormed out. Serves him right.

With that, I left. Supposing Pride would be more than enough to keep the smaller Mons around Pallete at bay, I walked with a newfound confidence.

~Pilot

Edited by Sinistar

You have way less fanboys, if any at all.

That's good, because I don't want any fanboys. :Knoll:

Also, I wasn't including messages Tangerine sends me in that.

I PMed you way more than that last month, so that is a lie.

Well, it seems I have a fanGIRL at least. Also, see above. :Knoll:

Edited by Charlie

That was precisely why I didn't include it. Staff issues don't count.

More like a waifu

Don't even joke about that.

Edited by Charlie

Whatever happened to Black.Ops, anyways...

Tangerine and I kind of chased him off.

Ha! I win!

Edited by Charlie

Pilot's Log, #003

Thankfully, I got through to Viridian city, with only an annoying Pidgey attacking me, which Pride easily chowed down on. First stop, I decided, should be the Mart. Needed to pick up some supplies for my journey ahead. When I first walked in, though, the clerk called me over, and asked if I had come from Pallete Town. With a curious nod, he dropped a package in front of me, asking to take it to the professor. Figuring that it wouldn't be too hard, that I owed the old man to some degree for giving me Pride, and that I may as well take some more food down for my mother, I agreed.

The trip back was even easier than the trip there. Avoiding any confrontation on my way, I first stopped by Oak's lab. As I entered, he asked to see his old Mon. Releasing it from its ball, he commented that it seemed to be becoming attached to me already, and that I may have some natural skill in training Pokemon. The idea intrigued me to some extent. It wasn't like I had anything in mind besides leaving town. May as well have a purpose.

Before entertaining more of those thoughts, I handed Oak his package. And then, someone burst into the room. Who else but Gio. Apparently, Oak had called for him.

The professor then told the two of us he had a request for us. Showing us his new invention, the PokeDex, he asked us if we'd be willing to gather information on any Pokemon we would see. Deciding that it would be an interesting aspect to wherever my journey would take me, I agreed.

Along with the PokeDex, he handed us both five Pokeballs, for us to use to add on to our regime of monsters in case of dangerous situations. I thanked him again, and was about to leave, when Gio obnoxiously claimed I would be unnecessary in this undertaking, and mentioned grabbing a town map from his home. Since I had none, thought it may be a good idea to grab one myself. Maybe they had an extra one.

After talking with Gio's sister for a minute, she handed me one, and after dropping off the food I had bought for my mother, I set out once again.

~Pilot