• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say.

TE=Miles Edgeworth

NTG= Kate Faraday

Maybe.

btw

I'm not sure which one you're asking for. Is it Allied Army (213) or Ally Attack (215)?

Oh, sorry I think it's Allied Army (the one theme that plays on the allies' turn) I don't have my headphones with me ATM so I can't hear sounds from this computer.

My guess is he meant 213.

Yeah, that should be the one thanks.

TE=Miles Edgeworth

NTG= Kate Faraday

Accurate except for the fact that TE doesn't have fangirls.

Also, I'm tempted to have us try the next Suicidal Patriarch WITHOUT the chainsaw stunt. Firebug, Commado and Zerker for the pat. The rest can be whatever the hell's useful against him like a demo and an accurate Sharp.

Also, I'm tempted to have us try the next Suicidal Patriarch WITHOUT the chainsaw stunt. Firebug, Commado and Zerker for the pat. The rest can be whatever the hell's useful against him like a demo and an accurate Sharp.

What the hell did I miss yesterday?

What the hell did I miss yesterday?

Hmm? Nothing, we successfully beat Waterworks, everything went well except for Lux lagging and missing several headshots but we still managed to win. The chainsaws just make the Pat too easy IMO and I feel like trying to kill him without those again.

Commando directs the team to where the Pat's going, Firebug lights him on fire so he doesn't heal and zerker basically acts as a bodyguard and Rocket/Chaingun interrupt (supposedly a zerker can do this).

Of course, if y'all would rather just get the map achievements first before trying this out, that's fine with me.

Edited by Sirius

Can you give more details about this?

I was just reading around the Tripwire forums and spotted this bit, gonna test it on the Testmap later or ask Dagron if he knows anything about it.

Also, I'll try to get the Anti-Blocker mutation running before we play today and what do you think about adding the Brute specimen? I think he's whitelisted.

gtg now though, I'll explain when I get back.

Edited by Sirius

Again, TheEnd and whoever else can go in and say "You don't know Katakana, you don't know English" as much as they want, but so far, that's ALL that they've said. Nobody has shown a single shred of evidence to prove it, and no, TheEnd, linking to a couple of legitimate textual questions isn't evidence that I "don't even understand plain English."

Is he even READING the words he is typing?

Is he even READING the words he is typing?

you know it's funny

out of everything people have insulted him for over the years, this is what finally made him snap

should've figured this would be the breaking point for a pretentious english major

face Sad

It's okay Flareohr

You can still be a mascot

you know it's funny

out of everything people have insulted him for over the years, this is what finally made him snap

should've figured this would be the breaking point for a pretentious english major

He's an English major?

Mother of God, what has this world come to-

*remembers that being a Portuguese major is one of the easiest things around here*

Oh

I wonder if it's the same over there

He's an English major?

Mother of God, what has this world come to-

*remembers that being a Portuguese major is one of the easiest things around here*

Oh

I wonder if it's the same over there

well yeah he is, he makes a pretty big fucking deal out if it every 5 seconds

oh and here's something he said about it once (forgot where though):

bluh bluh i have to write 10 pages on the most irrelevant passages out of books such is my miserable existence

well yeah he is, he makes a pretty big fucking deal out if it every 5 seconds

oh and here's something he said about it once (forgot where though):

I'm almost willing to bet those "irrelevant passages" were actually the core of said books

Anyway

The world is always reminding us that doing something for a living doesn't mean you can do it well, I suppose

Edited by TheEnd