• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sirius did you already see this topic on the forums? http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=49922

About the Berserker interrupting the Pat's Rockets/Gun I think when he's winding up the weapons a Berserker closes in and and hits him so the Pat changes priority and tries to get the Berserker off instead of firing the thing. (At least from what I seen Dagron doing)

Also, I suppose you're mocking someone's FE hack?

Crash's hack idea.

I want a custom mat ;-;

Are you willing to spend at least $40 USD?

That's the question right there.

I don't care if the Ice Barriers aren't really practical anymore. They're ALL shiny... and it's... Ice. It's totally me.

The Entire thing

Hey Sirius did you already see this topic on the forums? http://forums.tripwi...ead.php?t=49922

About the Berserker interrupting the Pat's Rockets/Gun I think when he's winding up the weapons a Berserker closes in and and hits him so the Pat changes priority and tries to get the Berserker off instead of firing the thing. (At least from what I seen Dagron doing)

I hadn't seen it yet, some of this is nice to keep for reference though the scrake bits are what are most helpful and we've already got all that info through our own testing. Fleshpound's RageDamageThreshold damage is good stuff to know for soloing though.

If so, it would make fighting him without the chainsaw stunt more viable with a little more coordination.

Edited by Sirius

Just got back from HeroClix.

A kid named Zach ended up pulling the Super-Rare Thanos that I wanted. Damnit Fate, you gave it to the wrong Zak~!

My step-dad ended up trading for it. He won't trade it to me until I get something that he wants for it, but he also won't trade it to anyone else, so...

Also, I got an Adam Warlock and a Magus.

I wonder what I was thinking when I agreed to work from 10 to 7 tonight.

Did your eyes turn into dollar signs, because that'd be a pretty good indicator of what you were thinking.

No, it was because I can't work tomorrow night like I was supposed to.

I hope that 45-minute power nap is going to be enough to keep me awake through the night.

Edited by Charlie

Well, I hope whatever it was that Tangerine wanted to IM me about last night wasn't important, but I have to leave now. She's not going to be able to pester me at ridiculous hours of the night tonight. I'm sure that's going to make her a sad fruit, but c'est la vie.

Nothing

What is going on here.

Vegeta, how long has it been since someone posted here?

Vegeta: *crushes a watch* OVER TWO HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURS!!!

Me: What, two hours!? There's no way that can be right!!!

What is going on here.

Vegeta, how long has it been since someone posted here?

Vegeta: *crushes a watch* OVER TWO HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURS!!!

Me: What, two hours!? There's no way that can be right!!!

Heehee

Sadly I can't come up with a memey response though aaaahhhhhhh