• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is exactly why, I believe, BRS has such an... impression of him.

Diagram:

Point ---->

*KM64's head*

good lord

Bbttzz... Wrong. VG Chartz is not consider to be a reliable source. And can we not discuss this again, its kinda too baises, way out of hand, and way too Vagued.

And no, it's not in my head.

Gotta admit. He does have a point. Maybe they were taking it too far. x.x

I saw Tangerine was lurking in that forum a couple of minutes ago after it got locked.

Edited by King Marth 64

Warning: The stories portrayed in this show are based on real deaths and are extremely graphic. Names have been changed to protect the identities of the deceased. Do not attempt to try ANY of the actions depicted... YOU WILL DIE!

I see someone's enjoying 1000 ways to die.

Number #1 still had me laughing. It would have been traumatizing to either of them if one survived and one didn't.

Actually, Crash made me come back.

So yeah.

Would have been such a shame to lose you over something like that.

Bbttzz... Wrong. VG Chartz is not consider to be a reliable source. And can we not discuss this again, its kinda too baises, way out of hand, and way too Vagued.

And no, it's not in my head.

Again, the diagram:

Point ------>

KM64's head

Facepalmx2Combo.gif

I know you have your... condition. But please refrain from saying things with the confidence of a presidential candidate when you're missing the point completely.

And I'm NOT trying to put him down this time.

I know you have your... condition. But please refrain from saying things with the confidence of a presidential candidate when you're missing the point completely.

And I'm NOT trying to put him down this time.

Sorry, I get a headache. And plus, alot of people says that VG Chartz is not reliable source. Its not in my head, I research it.

Edited by King Marth 64

I see someone's enjoying 1000 ways to die.

Number #1 still had me laughing. It would have been traumatizing to either of them if one survived and one didn't.

Heh... And then there was #730, "Colon-Gross-Opy" (about some roommates who liked competing against each other in various contests). One of the roommates was looking for a way to cheat during a farting contest by sticking a can of whipped cream up her butt. The gas from the can destroys her from the inside, killing her. Once the roommates show up to see what happened...

[The dead girl, who is bent over a couch with her butt sticking up, lets out a fart — and blood sprays onto one of the roommates' face.]

And then you get this:

Roommate #2: I'm covered in ass blood!

That one cracks me up every time for whatever reason.

"Ichiboned".

A Japanese couple died together during... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Probably sex.

The only "japanese" related one I remember on the show was the one where some father died while eating a live octopus because he was trying to scare away some guy courting his daughter.

Edited by Sirius

Probably sex.

The only one "japanese" related one I remember on the show was the one where some father died while eating a live octopus because he was trying to scare away some guy courting his daughter.

Correct.

3541-PokemonPlatinumVersionUSXenoPhobia_48_23941.png3541-PokemonPlatinumVersionUSXenoPhobia_56_23967.png

If it weren't for my laziness, I would have faced the second iteration of the Elite Four and Cynthia months ago.

So you made progress.