FE4 THREAD

Fia

Laughing. All the sig shows is "I'm a girl from an eroge".

All the red in the sig reminds me of 11Eyes and Avy reminds me of Nu-13 from Blazblue. Pretty bad combo considering "Yandere" everywhere.

Didn't know that's what chibi would imply... experience=low

Never played Blazblue but I do know 11Eyes. You probably never saw, but I used to have an 11Eyes theme. Although I only had it for the character, not for the anime/manga...

Whether you like the combo or not, I still like them x3 Especially the sig since I spent all that time working on it

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure King Metal Slime would faint constantly if he was in the game room right now.

They're playing a deck building maids. The one who has the most maids at the end of the game wins. Oh did I mention, you get bonus points if you put certain maids AND get more bonus points if you collect the "sister set"...

And put them "in your bed chambers" pile?

Laughing. All the sig shows is "I'm a girl from an eroge".

All the red in the sig reminds me of 11Eyes and Avy reminds me of Nu-13 from Blazblue. Pretty bad combo considering "Yandere" everywhere.

"yandere everywhere" and "bad" in the same sentence? I am disappoint.

I'm pretty sure King Metal Slime would faint constantly if he was in the game room right now.

They're playing a deck building maids. The one who has the most maids at the end of the game wins. Oh did I mention, you get bonus points if you put certain maids AND get more bonus points if you collect the "sister set"...

And put them "in your bed chambers" pile?

Maybe... Or maybe it's just Fiona. Speaking of which, the one guy who wrecks you and your friends mains her, right?

Yes, yanderes are dangerous when you want to keep dozens of waifus.

捨てられたんだろうが!?

Maybe... Or maybe it's just Fiona. Speaking of which, the one guy who wrecks you and your friends mains her, right?

"Haku... maid".

Edited by shadowofchaos

So that's wh-- faint.gif

I can totally hear Fiona saying "WARE WA KUU. WARE WA KOU. WARE WA JIN. WARE WA SOUJI NO TSURUGI NI TE, SUBETE NO YOGORE O KAITORI. AKU O MESURU. WAGA NA WA FIONA. OSSHITENMAIRU!"

I am the White Void. I am the Cold Steel. I am the Just Sword. With the blade of cleaning in hand I shall purge the dirt of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction! I am Fiona, the end has come, DIRT!

リスト

リ・ス・ト

他の皆を捨てられたんだ。

ニニアンだけ残っている。

だがニニアンはエリウッドの奥さんではないか。

I am the White Void. I am the Cold Steel. I am the Just Sword. With the blade of cleaning in hand I shall purge the dirt of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction! I am Fiona, the end has come, DIRT!

How are you liking CS Extend Rey? I have yet to get my copy, since I am lacking motivation to get it.

Edited by Dagron

TE has that avatar again... did something happen in one of Banzai's threads?

Nah, it's just a reasonable reaction to Saint Seiya Omega. Banzai's threads have been properly hijacked and/or killed.

SEINTO SEIYA, ASHITA NO YOUSHAAA

OH YEAH