FE4 THREAD

Fia

Time for an adventure with Pokémon they said. Why do you keep bothering me when I'm trying to succeed in school? Anyway, my friends and I were given a Pokémon each. I decided to take the grass snake, the airhead took the sea otter and the nerdy smartass took the fire pig. Bianca wanted to fight now. In my room. What the hell not, my mom's always cleaning anyway. I beat her, then I beat Cheren. This might actually be fun.

Leaving home on my bicycle and after a few discussions with my friends and the professor living in town, where I decide to name my naive devil's advocate of a snake Marthur, I finally get to catch my first wild Pokémon. A small brave starling I decide to name Ninji. After training both of my Pokémon, I go north to Accumula town.

The prof meets me at the Pokémon Center to discuss how everything works and then I'm free. Cheren notices me outside as a group of men in weird uniforms are in the plaza. A guy with elaborate robes is talking about liberating Pokémon or some shit. After they leave, a green haired punk approaches me and says my Pokémon are speaking to him. He asks for a fight and I beat his cicada and his monkey with my bird, while my snake strangles his cat.

Going northwest towards route 2, my mom surprises me by giving me running shoes. I then see a small beige cat with a coin in the middle of its forehead. This careful technician cat shall now bear the name of Lux. After some training where Ninji slays insects with his wings, he manages to evolve. He becomes more reckless, but loses his great eyesight.

After a humiliating victory over Bianca, I set foot in Striaton. Apparently there's a gym here, but the leaders are in the school nearby. I don't see them when i do visit the school, but Cheren feels overconfident and I beat the crap out of his Pokémons. The gym is open, but I notice an area east of town and decide to check it out.

After Marthur cuts a small tree, I enter the ruins of the Dreamyard. Several TMs are scattered around, but sadly, none of my Pokémon have the ability to breathe fire, throw rocks or use bug repellant. A small horned hat also appears out of nowhere to attack Lux. Thankfully, Lux manages to put him to sleep by hypnotizing him and I get a new friend. This rash rat is named Rei Rei. After some training, both Marthur and Rei Rei evolve into stronger forms, while Lux is sadly not being as awesome.

Time to earn a badge I suppose. The leader is actually a trio of brothers. Because I took a grass type, they decide to make the Fire trainer fight me. The extremely confident Chili thinks he can confuse me with his Rotation battls shenanigans, but Ninji does not give a fuck. He mercilessly slaughters his entire party while only being hit twice. No grilled starling on the menu.

After the battle, Chili gives me my first badge and a secret move that cheers up the user. My quest has only just begun. Soon, I'll be the best motherfucking trainer in my homeland, and perhaps beyond!

-FE4 Thread

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I should try BlazeBlack with just the "catch the first mon of each route" rule or something... sometime. I should make a list of stuff to do, in order

And I somewhat regret why my "power level" is so high.

This ability doesn't really benefit me at all.

You've both said that and otherwise before, though.

Meh.

What is the point of me having an ability to control my dreams besides having a "high"?

>it makes me happy

>what's the point of it other than making me happy?

Not really what I'd call a "life skill"...

It isn't. So what? Videogames aren't either.

I should've asked this earlier, but...

>playing ah3 using time arcana

>get off my trap super

>reflexively go "fuck year it's time to stop the clock"

>get off arcana blaze before they hit me since I started the blaze animation late

>didnt notice I caught them in invincibility frames of backdash

>spend the whole time spamming jab, whiffing

>lose match

That felt bad.

Who was your oppnent using when this happened, Pride?

>it makes me happy

>what's the point of it other than making me happy?

It isn't. So what? Videogames aren't either.

Geez. What the hell was I saying?

*Just got some sleep*

XD

I should've asked this earlier, but...

Who was your oppnent using when this happened, Pride?

Yeah like 12 days ago

I'm not sure, but I think it was...Akane?

lol. Ouch. Just ouch.

Oooh guess I forgot to say this in here earlier =o Cause yeah this super late but oh well

Hika found me a potential eventually-but-not-too-soon-and-more-so-eventually new avatar~

50361430273090593398.jpg

Might just take it from the bottom left and vector it though cause the larger one would be a huge pain to shrink

Wait but what does it say?

OOH OOH

This is probably the first time I've seen a picture of her where she's not blushing! XD Well besides the chibi.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oooh guess I forgot to say this in here earlier =o Cause yeah this super late but oh well

Hika found me a potential eventually-but-not-too-soon-and-more-so-eventually new avatar~

This is probably the first time I've seen a picture of her where she's not blushing! XD Well besides the chibi.[/s]

I don't know if should I feel bad about knowing where this is from

tube.com/watch?v=kxbO0r-WuLg

You dudes and your killing floor shenanigans.

20157.jpg

Might just take it from the bottom left and vector it though cause the larger one would be a huge pain to shrink

Wait but what does it say?

OOH OOH

This is probably the first time I've seen a picture of her where she's not blushing! XD Well besides the chibi.

VNDB doesn't allow hotlinking :P

Ok until 5 minutes ago I had a date tonight at 8...and now she sent a message saying that we cannot meet tonight because blah blah blah I don't care if her excuse is true but it is happening for the umpteenth time....god...

Edited by Reinhard von Lohengramm

Because the thread's pretty much made to just mock and insult MJEmirzian who happens to be a member that occasionally posts here. The first post is pretty spot on as evidenced by some reports he's made here >_>

Edited by Sirius

I just noticed

Freohr's new avasig is Carnelian's art, isn't

Damn

It's the second time this shop puts something I bought a week ago on sale

It makes me feel retarded

But on the other hand

>Wireless headphone

>R$1200

>SALE

Hahaha I have too much fun reading bullshit like this

Edited by TheEnd

Ok until 5 minutes ago I had a date tonight at 8...and now she sent a message saying that we cannot meet tonight because blah blah blah I don't care if her excuse is true but it is happening for the umpteenth time....god...

I came to the conclusion that women don't wan't you, but are too afraid to admit to that.