• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A sum up of my current FE11 team. I'm on chapter 8.

Marth - He's better without pants.

Cain - Slow and weak.

Norne - Fast and weak and bowlocked.

Matthis - Unlucky but doing better than I though he would

Mage!Frey - Chip damage foreverz

Wendell - dies when things look at him funny

Bord - slow, can't dodge

Darros - slow, can't hit

Ogma - Worse than Marth in every stat but skill at the same level. dafuq?

Cleric!Caeda - lol2mag

Guh, I thought I was getting a tablet PC when I was getting a tablet tablet. Got it and was like HOW DO I DO ANYTHING

Congrats!

I want hot cocoa

But I'm too lazy to make any

;~;

Do u use milk for your hot cocoa, or water. Me. I mostly use milk. =)

Guh, I thought I was getting a tablet PC when I was getting a tablet tablet. Got it and was like HOW DO I DO ANYTHING

Congrats!

Congrats? Oh I'm getting it for my birthday so I haven't even gotten it yet XD

Do u use milk for your hot cocoa, or water. Me. I mostly use milk. =)

I used to use milk but now I use water because the mix we get is just horrible at mixing and takes quicker when using water XD

Lunatics, lunatics EVERYWHERE

No shit. Although you're probably talking about this bunch. 8D

Tell them your gas station adventures from today. That made me laugh a little. XD

Edited by Popo

Oh... Some moron drove off before anyone could remove the nozzle from his gas tank. He had apparently forgotten he was still fueling up after my friend returned his credit card to him. That's nothing, though. I should tell you guys about my coworkers. One of them is a gay man who calls me "Char Char". He and his boyfriend have the hots for me. One time they told one of the girls who work with us that she should sleep with me so she could take pictures of my dick and show them :Knoll:

Oh, and one of the girls more or less told me she'd bang me if she didn't have a boyfriend, but I'm sure you guys already knew about that one. :Knoll:

Oh... Some moron drove off before anyone could remove the nozzle from his gas tank. He had apparently forgotten he was still fueling up after my friend returned his credit card to him. That's nothing, though. I should tell you guys about my coworkers. One of them is a gay man who calls me "Char Char". He and his boyfriend have the hots for me. One time they told one of the girls who work with us that she should sleep with me so she could take pictures of my dick and show them :Knoll:

Oh, and one of the girls more or less told me she'd bang me if she didn't have a boyfriend, but I'm sure you guys already knew about that one. :Knoll:

Mumu is some hot stuff it seems~

tumblrlegtqidk8x1qad16g.jpg

I think were being left out again. This might not be a fanfic.

Source

EDIT: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459489&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=29

Edited by リンダ

I bet you're going to dinner with those two guys next week.