• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey. This computer has Japanese inputs enabled... as in I don't need admin powers to change it on the control panel. Nice.

でも、赤いの方が好きだ。

がっかりだ。

You might want to check out my recent post on my latest status update >_>

Silly Bai.

Let's face it: Our community is at fault for us not receiving localized versions of older games and FE12. Were there not full-blown translation patches already, the company might have seen it as more profitable to localize them. But everyone interested in playing them already has, so what's the point?

Hahahahaha

Edited by TheEnd

You might want to check out my recent post on my latest status update >_>

I see. I doubt your album has something Ninian related that I don't already have. Well... care to link?

I have a photobucket dedicated to "Smilies", "Funny Crap", and "Ninian".

The rest of my album can burn for all I care.

がっかりだ。

なぜ!?直接に言ったんだろう!?

・・・あの女のせい・・・です。綺麗な目の色と・・・思うんです。

それに赤は僕の気に入りの色・・・です。

I see. I doubt your album has something Ninian related that I don't already have. Well... care to link?

I still have to clean my pb, it reached its limit not too far ago

I deleted and moved a few stuff around, but still

なぜ!?直接に言ったんだろう!?

・・・あの女のせい・・・です。綺麗な目の色と・・・思うんです。

それに赤は僕の気に入りの色・・・です。

何の女の話か

Because it doesn't require a shift key

How sillily lazy

Edited by TheEnd

Just click the Photobucket link in my sig and browse. Oh wait...

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/BLS_Knight/

Edited by BLS

何の女の話か

The one where I died from being frozen-- *sees avatar*

Thanks a lot.

THANKS. Definitely worthy of that "Random Generic Internet Asshole" title of yours.

痛いぞ・・・何か・・・赤い目を見た時に・・・

What this thread is currently distracting me from:

.globl	lateralSurfaceAreas
lateralSurfaceAreas:

move $t0, $a0
move $t1, $a1
move $t2, $a2
move $t3, $a3

areasLoop:
lw $t4, ($t0)		#aSides(n)
lw $t5, ($t1)		#sSides(n)
mul $t5, $t4, $t5	#aSides(n) * sSides(n)
mul $t5, $t5, 2		# *2
sw $t5, ($t3)
sub $t2, $t2, 1		#length - 1
addu $t0, $t0, 4
addu $t1, $t1, 4
addu $t3, $t3, 4	#Next entries in the array
bnez $t2, areasLoop	#Loop until finished

jr	$ra
.end

Just click the Photobucket link in my sig and browse. Oh wait...

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/BLS_Knight/

I'll look at it later. Again, it can get some raised eyebrows in this lab... even a few stares.

Edited by shadowofchaos

As I leave Castelia's gym, I recieve a call from Bianca, who wants to battle. Can't be harder than what I just faced, and indeed it wasn't. Her flowery piggy and her panther was easily handled by Joey while Dagron blasted sand in her fire monkey's eyes and her otter was cut to pieces by Marthur. Once on toure 4, however, Cheren wanted revenge, rotation style. It was then that I realized he was perhaps stronger than I thought.

As the sandstorm was raging, Dagron quickly dispatches his starling while dealing hefty damage to his living boulder. Marthur ended up finishing it, but Cheren called backup as he summoned his pig and his grass monkey. After Rei Rei shared a few kisses with the pig, Joey and Rehab were called upon to take care of the psychic wolf and the monkey respectively. Only the pig remained as he was yet again put to sleep by Rei Rei's manly lips, only to be finished off by Pride's water jet.

The desert was full of surprises, including the fossils of various Pokémon. One in particular seemed more interesting than the others. It was a chunk of reddish-golden amber. Of course, we were also challenged by trainers and attacked by wild Pokémon, the first of them being a bold antlion larva. It was successfully caught and was named Enjo.

In the deep reaches of the desert stood a vast castle in ruins. Entering inside, I was sucked by quicksand in a small room. Apparently, I wasn't alone as a small robot assaulted me, jetting across the room like an airplane. It was a difficult catch, but I had a new friend. This quiet and efficient pet shall now be known as Eteller7. He quickly evolved into a stronger form, developping arms in the process.

The fossils I found all looked interesting and I wondered if I could revive a few Pokémon within. Returning to Nacrene, I spoke to the woman at the counter at the museum. She told me she could indeed revive the fossils. I gave her the piece of amber and she came back to me with something I always dreamed to have as a kid : a pterodactyl. This naive, hard-headed dinosaur shall now be known as Pilot. Sadly, Pilot destroyed the fossil reviver as he was being revived and I couldn't revive any of my other fossils.

Nimbasa was a city that remained bright even in the middle of the night. A pair of Plasma men were harassing the day care man and he came to me so that I could defend him. After beating some sense into the henchmen, they decide to leave east towards the Ferris wheel. The old man thanked me and left on his own.

After being given disks of strength and flight, Bianca pops up out of nowhere and asks me to come with her to the Pokémon musical. Oh god. While I initially refuse to enter, the old man begs me to reconsider. After dressing Pride with a hat, glasses and a tie, Bianca leaves me to see something else. Clearly she has the attention span of a goldfish.

As I follow her outside, I notice that her father was with her, telling her to come back home. Bianca insisted to continue on her journey, and she obtained support from Elesa, the city's gym leader. After solving family matters, she was waiting for us at her gym.

However, much training could be done in the neighboring routes, and more friends to be obtained. To the west, I met a small dragon with a lot of potential. This impish little fella was given the name of Officer. much like Eteller7 before him, he was awaiting evolution as well, but in his case, he turned into the draconic equivalent of a cocoon. I am anxiously waiting the end of his metamorphosis.

To the east, a small scorpion decided to join my ranks. A solitary type, but efficient with precision moves, he was given the name of Sask. Deeper in the woods, the calm and soothing sound of a river was refreshing to my ears, but a crazy duck with a twig in his left wing assaulted me! Rei Rei has to kiss him multiple times to calm him down and weaken him, but he ended up being my latest slave friend. For his...swordsmanship with a leek and his defiant attitude, this naughty duck was given the name of Musashi.

Some training saw the evolution of Marthur, who now looked like a regal draconic snake, and Joey, who now kicked the hell out of his opponents with a smug look on his face.

As I approached the gym, N decided to take me for a ride on the Ferris wheel. Help! Rapist! But to no avail. He did say to me he was the king of Team Plasma, but I was too occupied in keeping my pants on to care. Once we did an entire lap on the wheel, he challenged me to a fight. His desertic Pokémon brought back the sandstorm of route 4, but Pilot and Eteller7 were unimpressed as they had no worries fighting in the sand. As Pilot flew around to take out the blooming cactus, Eteller7 slammed his head repeatedly on the sand hippo and finished him off with a psychic blast. N's phantom guardian was crushed between Pilot's sharp teeth as his fiery moth larva was squashed by Eteller7. Finally, his rainbow bird was shot by Pilot's rock in midair as the flying scorpion recieved the same treatment the hippo recieved from Eteller7. After his loss, he was about to kiss me until he said he was going to become the Champion of Unova. In your dreams, kid.

This gym was filled with sparklers as Pikaclones were infesting the gym. Thankfully, the exterminator has arrived and he knows how to treat rat problems : with a land shark. Elesa, however, proved to be a bit more of a challaenge, despite fighting a simple, single battle. She led with a flying squirrel that did vicious damage to Pilot as he was honing his claws. Pilot got the last laugh as he not only shot him down with a rock, but also crushed an electric tarantula. As he was to weak to continue, he tagged out for Dagron, who dug Elesa's puppy a new grave. Elesa's sheep proved to be a tough cookie however. With fur covered in static, she shocked Dagron to the point of paralysis and toughened herself with an armor of cotton, but Dagron prevailed despite his ailment. He tagged out for his good buddy Rei Rei, who struck the giant rat from below. Elesa's final Pokémon, a raging thunderhorse, was met with my faithful Marthur. However, things didn't turn out as planned as the zebra ate the seeds Marthur laid at his feet, gaining great strength as he cloaked himself in fire and tackled Marthur. Thankfully, Marthur had another trick up its "sleeve", and breathed draconic breath until the zebra could stand no more. Shocked by defeat, Elesa gave me my badge and a disk of lightning tackle. She could still barely speak as I was leaving the gym through the roller coaster.