• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about this sounds kinda dangerous. So uh good...luck?

It's okay! I'm just trying to buy some cheap things, that's all...

I wish I could bid on ebay. There's this Soundwave mp3 player I've been wanting for over a year now...

Awww. :( Is it for a decent price too?

I can't do anything on Ebay because I still haven't fixed that problem with Paypal. :s

Awwww... stupid problems :(

Have fun NTG! XD My dad used to go on ebay a lot.

Now he just sells stuff a lot on there. It's become his most recent occupation after getting fired x3 Though he's getting tired of it so he might end up getting a new job eventually.

Thank youuuu! I might use ebay to sell some of my old books.

Oh no

It's okay

w e e e h a v i n g f u n i s f u n ! ! ! !

So cute ^_^

SO GUESS WHAT I WON A BID. OMG I didn't really expect that. Hehehehehe only for £2.70 as well... /ceeeeelebratioooons

/celebrates by trying to bid on more things :)

j/k. well, not kidding. I'm actually trying to find some nice bday presents!! Hmm but I should also get something for myself too... oooooohhhhh should i should i should i?????

Edited by NTG

Awww. :( Is it for a decent price too?

I think it was, but I don't really remember.

SO GUESS WHAT I WON A BID. OMG I didn't really expect that. Hehehehehe only for £2.70 as well... /ceeeeelebratioooons

j/k. well, not kidding. I'm actually trying to find some nice bday presents!! Hmm but I should also get something for myself too... oooooohhhhh should i should i should i?????

Congratulations.

What a silly celebration method.

Thank youuuu! I might use ebay to sell some of my old books.

Helloooooo

Ooh sounds good =o

I haven't set up a paypal yet even XD

Heehee

Sure go for it!!! =D

Lucky you! I didn't win on my last bid, and I was the only bidder for that item but someone had to outbid me on the last minute. :<

I think it was, but I don't really remember.

Congratulations.

What a silly celebration method.

Thank you!! Well, there is quite a few things on ebay that look nice, so...

Helloooooo

Ooh sounds good =o

I haven't set up a paypal yet even XD

Heehee

Sure go for it!!! =D

Set up paypal! And get into the magic of ebay bidding! j/k Well, having paypal is very convenient :)

Lucky you! I didn't win on my last bid, and I was the only bidder for that item but someone had to outbid me on the last minute. :<

Thank you!! Aww, that's exactly the kind of thing I was afraid of, but nobody bidded in the last few mins at all!!

crossover cable works! now I can 'net on this computer...

wow, everything is so much more colourful because of the monitor.

Not really sure what I intended my avasig to look like buuut... it looks okay!

Edited by NTG

w e e e h a v i n g f u n i s f u n ! ! ! !

How silly

Nope, not anymore.

Well, the more I know

It's okay

Is it really

Don't get addicted now

crossover cable works! now I can 'net on this computer...

wow, everything is so much more colourful because of the monitor.

Not really sure what I intended my avasig to look like buuut... it looks okay!

Yay!

I am like so silly

I'll try not to get addicted to ebay... I'm going to try and sell some things though. Get some money back, y'know.

I am like so silly

NTG doesn't like the possibility of Froehr outsillying her, so she decided to fight back

Gosh you guys :( Her wavy text really inspired me... it was so cute!! So I copied her. :D Together, we will silly the world!

Also I don't know if it's this internet sharing thing but gosh it's pretty unstable... nevermind the fact that the main connection is based off wireless, making it even worse.

Gosh you guys :( Her wavy text really inspired me... it was so cute!! So I copied her. :D Together, we will silly the world!

Also I don't know if it's this internet sharing thing but gosh it's pretty unstable... nevermind the fact that the main connection is based off wireless, making it even worse.

You used to have regular internet access on that pc, no