• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to support my modslaves in all of their endeavors. Even if their current endeavor is brutally slamming a young boy's skull into the pavement.

What if my endeavor was to give you a great big hug? Would you still help me?! ^__^

Freohr's a G.I.R.L

"His own" meaning Mumu's XD

I was just trying to be a goofball =[

A sleepy goofball. G'night.

Edited by Freohr Datia

"His own" meaning Mumu's XD

I was just trying to be a goofball =[

A sleepy goofball. G'night.

I was joking.

What if my endeavor was to give you a great big hug? Would you still help me?! ^__^

The hell is wrong with you.

Edited by Sirius

I won't ever need your help with anything that isn't mod related.

Lies. *pet*

Well I'd like to point out that there are some things I won't help with.

For example, if you had been referring to intercourse when you said you were smashing Lux on the ground (and it's probably 50/50 that this is what you meant!), then I would not help, let alone offer to!

The hell is wrong with you.

I had a rough day at work, and I just want some attention. :(

Well I'd like to point out that there are some things I won't help with.

For example, if you had been referring to intercourse when you said you were smashing Lux on the ground (and it's probably 50/50 that this is what you meant!), then I would not help, let alone offer to!

*hugs*

I am ignoring all the perverted stuff you said! ^__^

Then replace "work" with "school" and we've got Roxas.

Except I was on my feet and moving around almost nonstop for 10 hours straight while the guy I was working with did fuck all. All on a whopping 4 hours of sleep I might add. I don't think Roxas has anything on that.

It looks like you have Lux and Dio's attention now. So I can go shower and listen to music! Nighty night SF

But I like you more than both of them... Pff, whatever. Who needs you anyway?!

Except I was on my feet and moving around almost nonstop for 10 hours straight while the guy I was working with did fuck all. All on a whopping 4 hours of sleep I might add. I don't think Roxas has anything on that.

I was focusing on the "I want attention" part rather than the meanings behind "rough day at school" and "rough day at work."

Definitely sounds like a typical Mumu day.

This DJ Max Portable thing may be the new hotness on my PSP. I am a sucker for rythm action through and through after all, and even though it ain't Elite Beat Agents it is most amusing.

Sigh... The girls who live next door weren't even home tonight. Sometimes I talk to them after work... :(

That is unfortunate, sir.

It looks like you have Lux and Dio's attention now. So I can go shower and listen to music! Nighty night SF

Morning Nanna Tangie.

Edited by リンダ