• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Midir

That kinda reminds me of that FE4 Nattsu Fujimori manga of Midayle being mistaken for a pretty woman multiple times.

Edited by King Marth 64

Maybe we just have to start up another songy...

oh goodness, for a second I was mousewheeling down too fast and skimming, and thought we had to start up another orgy.

oh goodness, for a second I was mousewheeling down too fast and skimming, and thought we had to start up another orgy.

Oh dear xD Heehee

Oh so NTG had to leave at the same time =o

And I did saw in Rickard's page in the FE Wiki that earlier that said: "His physical appearance somewhat resembles a girl, a trait not used again until Elphin of Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi came along."

Edited by King Marth 64

Did they have walnuts sprinkled on them?

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................

I find this very disturbing...

I find this very disturbing...

You don't like walnuts? Or do you have an allergy to nuts in general? Because those kinds of allergies are rather scary. :<

I come bearing brownies.

Browniiieeeee

Yes, Ein... they did have walnuts sprinkled on them.

What disturbs me is that you must be a stalker!!!! One is enough!!!!

Edited by Freohr Datia