• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed you are!

Not me

ja

AwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and i have to go now so nightnight

what is with Diablo anyway? is it not working atm?

ja

AwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and i have to go now so nightnight

Usually I'd call you a bad girl for that

But today, I'll just quietly return to D3

what is with Diablo anyway? is it not working atm?

Well, the American server is down

So I'm rolling a wizard in the European server

Man, I was thinking of writing more of the nuzlocke run, but it's just so tedious. I'll just let you people know if I get a member of the thread as a pokemon, or if one dies, or if I win a major battle. Otherwise, just playing seems more fun.

Speaking of which... I got a Calm Geodude on route 46 (side-track) that I named Pilot because he sustained so many critical hits.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Man, I was thinking of writing more of the nuzlocke run, but it's just so tedious. I'll just let you people know if I get a member of the thread as a pokemon, or if one dies, or if I win a major battle. Otherwise, just playing seems more fun.

Speaking of which... I got a Calm Geodude on route 46 (side-track) that I named Pilot because he sustained so many critical hits.

I can write just fine for a Pokémon run. I think I'm extremely boring when I do, which is why I changed the formula for the Red Nuzlocke.

Calm is also a bad nature for a Geodude. Your lack of luck in getting a decent nature seems fitting.

I can write just fine for a Pokémon run. I think I'm extremely boring when I do, which is why I changed the formula for the Red Nuzlocke.

Calm is also a bad nature for a Geodude. Your lack of luck in getting a decent nature seems fitting.

I can, too, it's just, it kind of takes away the fun of my first Nuzlocke run because I always do something, then write, and yada yada. I really am, which is another reason I stopped.

What does Calm do, again?

... I find a pidgey, catch it, then find a caterpie. I think just carrying Pilot with me is bad luck. Then again, he's a level 9 geodude who can tough out the majority of the early game (I'm thinking he'll be useful up to Miltank), and ironically, he keeps getting lucky by usually gaining 2-3 defense.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I can, too, it's just, it kind of takes away the fun of my first Nuzlocke run because I always do something, then write, and yada yada. I really am, which is another reason I stopped.

What does Calm do, again?

Try taking screens and come up with witty text then.

-Atk, +SpDef I believe.

Try taking screens and come up with witty text then.

-Atk, +SpDef I believe.

I could think of puns for the gym leaders, but that's it. "Sorry, Chuck, but it looks like your pokemon have been thrown out. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

... :D That's just FANTASTIC >_>

I could think of puns for the gym leaders, but that's it. "Sorry, Chuck, but it looks like your pokemon have been thrown out. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

... :D That's just FANTASTIC >_>

Give this man a job on the writing staff of CSI : Miami.

Don't you worry. You'll probably catch a better one. Or it's going to blow up in your face.

Get a Gastly.

Give this man a job on the writing staff of CSI : Miami.

Don't you worry. You'll probably catch a better one. Or it's going to blow up in your face.

Get a Gastly.

"It looks like your ice pokemon have... paid the Pryce YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Okay, last one, I promise. xD

No, can't. I have the duplicate clause in effect, which is double-edged. I can only catch a type of pokemon once... but the converse of that (a rule I installed for myself, I don't know if this is legit) is that I am truly /unable/ to get another. At least it means I don't have to worry about seeing the same kind twice.

If I get lucky.

... The game just froze and I haven't saved. PILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Edited by Lux Aeterna