FE4 THREAD

Fia

Are you accusing Sun of rape, or just admitting you succumbed to temptation

とは言っても、あの程度の夢は明晰夢修行の結果だろう。

Come on. Are you seriously thinking have 100% control every time I go to sleep? Sometimes I'm just tired and I just got to sleep, just focusing on the sleep part.

IT JUST HAPPENED.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no I'm eating Poptart's brethren!!! D= My Furret's nickname is always Poptart~

Wish it was the actual Pop-tart brand though =[ They taste better than no name brands~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Come on. Are you seriously thinking have 100% control every time I go to sleep? Sometimes I'm just tired and I just got to sleep, just focusing on the sleep part.

IT JUST HAPPENED.

Playing the 仕方ない card, huh

I've been getting Diablo III ads lately.

I blame TheEnd and Dio.

Obey those ads.

Edited by TheEnd

Ha ha ha, Rinoa.

She was my first VG girl crush when I was 8. Sakura still beats her hands down though.

End of the FFVIII game (Disk 4) spoiler (Read at your own risk)

Even though she is Ultimicia: The Sorceress of the future. x.x

A wild Trent appeared.

Elesa_Sig2-1.jpg

I wanted to make my avatar look prettyful and made

[spoiler=sparkly stuffs]72106231966386896433.png

and

[spoiler=more sparkly stuffs]41102320771452326930.png

(I didn't know which one to go with) but I think I should leave it be so I won't damage anyone's eyes x3 (which is why I had to spoiler them)

He looks like a character from FE13. xD

Why is this so awesome!?

Elesa_Sig.jpg

Starting FFV. Was gonna play VIII next, but I chose V instead.

Beware of Skull Eaters, else you will die. Horribly.

Great choice.

The better challenge is what makes it worthwhile. And Skull Eaters cheat. U normally aren't supposed to battle them till near the end of the game. And those squirrels AREN'T gentle. x.x

Yes. Things like Neko-mimi totally makes us furries. nekomimi_emoticon_phinal_ver__by_BlackMageDryfe.gif

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think that cat ears are cute on anime girls.

Actually, I'm even slightly laughing at what they did with the technology they used in Japan for simply little things like that. XD

Yeah.

Japan is a favorite country to many. =)

私は日本を愛する。

Skull Eaters are actually a really good source of AP early on if you manage to kill them.

I'd rather fight the Mini Dragons. Better EXP/Money to afford those Angel, Fire, and Coral Rings. As they will be useful accessories throughout the game. You actually need 4 Coral Rings to stand any chance against Shinryu. It's Tidal Wave can deal well over 8000 Damage!!!!!

Jachol Cave.

You do nothing there except to get some weapon/armor later in the game. I believe. Can't remember that part well. Correct me if I'm wrong on this one.

Man, fuck Youtube!

Fyt.png

Better snip some of that out to avoid copyright. That's what I do to use some music tracks.

Edited by リンダ

That's because he is! =3 He's Ronku.

He's so dashing. ^__^

I wanna make Libera because long hair pretty but I have a lot of trouble spriting such tiny eyes on these people >_<

But I must try creating him before somebody else dooooeeeessssss D= Although for some reason I get the feel that I'm the only one that likes those types of guys so I may be safe on that...

Edited by Freohr Datia

I've been getting Diablo III ads lately.

I blame TheEnd and Dio.

Most of my ads are either Blizzard related or "cupids" of various nationalities.

Anyway Act III was rather interesting. While I was pretty fragile at the beginning despite my 2500 HP or so, once I hit level 30, the Superstition passive helped a lot.

The Heralds of Pestilence were a huge nuisance until then.

Azmodan himself was rather easy except for his massive AoE attack.

Edited by Dio

I wanna make Libera because long hair pretty but I have a lot of trouble spriting such tiny eyes on these people >_<

But I must try creating him before somebody else dooooeeeessssss D= Although for some reason I get the feel that I'm the only one that likes those types of guys so I may be safe on that...

???

Also, that your team in the sig?

???

Also, that your team in the sig?

Welll everybody's been spriting FE13 characters (which I just joined in =3) and I wanna make Libera before somebody else does XD

Yep. I have everyone at their proper evolutions except for Ninetales and Nidoking edit: oh and forgot Dragonair but Dratini will reach that soon =o

I have Vulpix's fire stone but I'll still wait a bit longer before I use it on her.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Most of my ads are either Blizzard related or "cupids" of various nationalities.

Anyway Act III was rather interesting. While I was pretty fragile at the beginning despite my 2500 HP or so, once I hit level 30, the Superstition passive helped a lot.

The Heralds of Pestilence were a huge nuisance until then.

Speaking of Blizzard Entertainment. Ever played this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK_Wco4UxfM

My most favorite computer games. Both this and Brood War.

Edited by リンダ

Welll everybody's been spriting FE13 characters (which I just joined in =3) and I wanna make Libera before somebody else does XD

Yep. I have everyone at their proper evolutions except for Ninetales and Nidoking edit: oh and forgot Dragonair but Dratini will reach that soon =o

I have Vulpix's fire stone but I'll still wait a bit longer before I use it on her.

Where did you get that Dratini? I personally wait to get the Dratini with EXTREMESPEED!

Where did you get that Dratini? I personally wait to get the Dratini with EXTREMESPEED!

In game u get it from the Dragon Shrine when u have to answer some questions after your 8th gym battle with Clair.

Sprite...dunno. D=

Edited by リンダ

You can buy him at the game corner just like in r/b/y and fr/lg's game corner =3

I'd rather fight the Mini Dragons. Better EXP/Money to afford those Angel, Fire, and Coral Rings. As they will be useful accessories throughout the game. You actually need 4 Coral Rings to stand any chance against Shinryu. It's Tidal Wave can deal well over 8000 Damage!!!!!

Considering the price tag of 50k, I wouldn't count on being able to get that amount of money (easily) until late in the game...

You can buy him at the game corner just like in r/b/y and fr/lg's game corner =3

Really?? Ok. I'll have to check that out. Extreme Speed is too epic to ignore. Any attacks that allow u to attack first reguardless of speed is always good to have. Especially in competitive battling. Since Quick Claw is banned from Smogen. x.x

I like Sentret but Furret is the most adorable thing~

Oh and reminding people this is soul silver I'm playing =3

What is extremespeed?

Edited by Freohr Datia

I like Sentret but Furret is the most adorable thing~

Oh and reminding people this is soul silver I'm playing =3

Sentret's cuter. <3

And kewl. =)

Extremespeed has 80 base power along with pre-emptive.

Edited by リンダ