• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing the 仕方ない card, huh

What would you have me say then?

DS Emulators, eh?

I have DeSmuME on my laptop, but it doesn't run very well. It slows down when I try to play FE12.

Meanwhile, I--

Meanwhile, I can run Dolphin Emulator (and record game footage) like a boss.

Damn, beat me to it.

2GB is just the reasonable minimum for running Windows 7, but when you start to use programs that eat up a good amount of RAM, it isn't good enough. 8GB of RAM is so cheap these days, but if you're using a 32-bit version of Windows, 4GB instead because 32-bit OSes can't utilize more than 4GB of RAM.

Uh I have windows 7 on here... I heard that any higher than 4gb is badbad and that I shouldn't go any higher than 4 =o Which is what I was planning on bumping this up to. I'm using 64-bit.

I know I read the highest my laptop supports is 8gb but I still heard that any higher than 4 would be too much D= And I actually can't afford to buy much more than an extra 2gb.

I tried looking it up and it said something about 2.3 ghz oh no that's lower than what you saaaaiiiiiiid

Is there any way to fix that then?

Wait what are theeeesssseeee??????

Though I suppose I could just google it =3

Programs to record your screen.

Yes, Dxtory is better, but I don't remember a "don't sync to audio" to automatically speed up the framerate to proper 60fps despite any lag.

if you're using a 32-bit version of Windows,[/acronym] 4GB instead because 32-bit OSes can't utilize more than 4GB of RAM.

I'll have to keep note of that as I use 32bit Windows.

DS Emulators, eh?

I have DeSmuME on my laptop, but it doesn't run very well. It slows down when I try to play FE12.

You'll have to speed up the emulator to about 8X to run it in normal speed.

Meanwhile, I can run Dolphin Emulator (and record game footage) like a boss.

Never heard of it. I'll have to look at Zophar's to see if they have anything new related to DS emulators.

Programs to record your screen.

Yes, Dxtory is better, but I don't remember a "don't sync to audio" to automatically speed up the framerate to proper 60fps despite any lag.

Will keep note of that.

Edited by リンダ

Uh I have windows 7 on here... I heard that any higher than 4gb is badbad and that I shouldn't go any higher than 4 =o Which is what I was planning on bumping this up to. I'm using 64-bit.

Bolded: I wonder who told you that lie >_>

I know I read the highest my laptop supports is 8gb but I still heard that any higher than 4 would be too much D= And I actually can't afford to buy much more than an extra 2gb.

RAM is so cheap these days. You can get 8GB for less than $50 dollars. But you might have a tight budget.

I tried looking it up and it said something about 2.3 ghz oh no that's lower than what you saaaaiiiiiiid

Is there any way to fix that then?

You're pretty much stuck with your processor. If you had an Intel processor that can Turbo Boost, then that's a possible solution.

I suppose that you can get the processor upgraded, but most techs don't like to work with laptop motherboards/CPUs because of how tedious it is.

Meanwhile, I--

Damn, beat me to it.

I have better performance thanks to my 4GHz monster overclock!

Edited by BLS

I have better performance thanks to my 4GHz monster overclock!

This is what I'm using right now. Is this good?

Processor: AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor 4050e 2.10 GHZ

Memory RAM: 3.00 GB

Cuz DSume crashes my entire computer every now and then. I've already upgraded it to the 2nd service pack. =)

Edited by リンダ

Bolded: I wonder who told you that lie >_>

RAM is so cheap these days. You can get 8GB for less than $50 dollars. But you might have a tight budget.

You're pretty much stuck with your processor. If you had an Intel processor that can Turbo Boost, then that's a possible solution.

I suppose that you can get the processor upgraded, but most techs don't like to work with laptop motherboards/CPUs because of how tedious it is.

I was looking up how much ram was supposed to be good to install and pretty much every page I looked at said 4gb+ is overboard. So that "who" includes a looooot of people XD

Lolololololtightbudget the only reason I can get any of this stuff now is because of my birthday.

I still haven't gotten a job yet, though I might be able to change that.

I don't know computers/laptops so I have no idea if mine can do any of that.

And how much would that cost? x3

DS Emulators, eh?

And mine is a laaaaaaaaaaptooooooooooooooooooop

Mine's a laptop too, and it runs DeSmuME wonderfully. :/

Edited by Zak defender of...

Mine's a laptop too, and it runs DeSmuME wonderfully. :/

My computer must really suck then. x.x

It often dies if I use it too much every now and then. Had to do a system restore a few times cuz of this.

Edited by リンダ

Patternzes

I sees it x3 Well I've been seeing it though but I only just now made a post on it =3

You two developed a pattern for each other did you? XD Or well Night at least because NTG does that all the time~

Well I think I sometimes behave/speak similarly to people I talk to. If I'm talking to someone who uses emoticons a lot, I'd use them a lot too. B-but yes I like stutter sometimes... B-but who stuttered first, me or N-Nighty?

Well I think I sometimes behave/speak similarly to people I talk to. If I'm talking to someone who uses emoticons a lot, I'd use them a lot too. B-but yes I like stutter sometimes... B-but who stuttered first, me or N-Nighty?

If you mean today I believe NightyNight st-st-stuttered first.

Edited by Freohr Datia

I found myself waking up today to literal sonic booms. Yes, it seems the air force base down the street is doing some test runs for it's usual air show this weekend, look at them F-150s and B-52s and that mechagodzilla that spouts fire and eats cars

and I'm in here, getting over a cold and playing video games

and that's ok with me

What the hell. WHAT the HELL.

So I woke up to take out the dog, and eat lunch. And then I didn't notice I went back to sleep after just lying down on the couch.

13 hours total. What. What.

That's like almost the amount I slept back in high school when I was "addicted".