Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like fluffy things =(

Uh oh

AND ALSO WOW IT'S SO LOVELY WEATHER HERE OGM OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

GUYS IT'S SUNNY HERE

IN BRITAIN

SUNNY

AND SO HOT

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER

WHAHWHAHAHAAAY hayYYYAAEEEAAAH

LOVELY!!! ^~^

I could say you should come here but it's much warmer here compared to Britain and it'd probably melt you ;A;

I wish it would get hot and sunny here already. It's uncharacteristically cool (though not actually cool, but still).

Though technically, it's not summer yet. Still a ways to go.

If it's warmer here than there then I shall consider that a super awesome accomplishment~

Especially when it's humid too.

Ewewewewewewewewewewewewew!!!!!

Yeah so recently it's been super super sunny with hardly any clouds in sight and around 30-35~ x3

My main preferences would be around 25-30 but when I get higher every now and then it makes me happy =D

Just wish it could be drier heeerrreeee

If it's warmer here than there then I shall consider that a super awesome accomplishment~

Contrary to popular belief, Iran is not the hottest country out there, nor is it considered a hot country to begin with.

Contrary to popular belief, Iran is not the hottest country out there, nor is it considered a hot country to begin with.

I know that you've told me that before but I coulda sworn I remember you saying that the temperatures it could reach were higher than it could ever reach here... Well that coupled with how even though I love heat too you're more tolerant to it than I am

Edited by Freohr Datia

I know that you've told me that before but I coulda sworn I remember you saying that the temperatures it could reach were higher than it could ever reach here... Well that coupled with how even though I love heat too you're more tolerant to it than I am

Oh right.

I prefer cold weather.

As expected of Thor.

Imma Agnaktor so I like it hothothot and dry~ since I don't think it'd be that wet inside volcanoes

/edits post to askSask what he doesn't want to happen

Edited by Freohr Datia

Imma Agnaktor so I like it hothothot and dry~ since I don't think it'd be that wet inside volcanoes

/edits post to askSask what he doesn't want to happen

I like it hothothot too...with sweat

Edited by Razor Ramon

I prefer it myself.

Sames.

Why do I feel that statement was a shotgun spread effect instead of having the precision of a sniper rifle?

lol

Of course! Summer time dude!

For me Summer is basically being stuck at home with meh family. Except this yeah I'm taking a Summer term for college too.

Woohoo...