• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"Republic of Ivalice

I love Final Fantasy. It is my favorite video game franchise. Final Fantasy is probably the no. 1 video game franchise ever. It is Square Enix's flagship video game franchise. Final Fantasy X is my favorite video game. Yuna is my favorite Final Fantasy character. I feel sorry for those critics who attacked Final Fantasy VIII, IX, and X. Please do not post anything that is an offense to Final Fantasy fans, especially religious trolling. Religious trolling of the Final Fantasy series, which is any anti-FF content that can be seen as religiously restrictive, results in a ban without warning. We are trying to protect the Final Fantasy community."

Fire Emblem beats some FF's by a long shot.

FF=Most Addictive

FE=Most Fun

Best series'. You bet. Fire Emblem is what I luv most though. Since it actually requires strategy to win and you can do whatever you want. You can even slaughter characters that you can recruit if you don't like them. Makes you feel so alive.

Edited by リズ

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997174-fire-emblem-shin-monshou-no-nazo-hikari-to-kage-no/59957814

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997174-fire-emblem-shin-monshou-no-nazo-hikari-to-kage-no/60737114

GameFAQS is right. Nintendo just doesn't @*$% fucking care and that they have censored this series from us all throughout the 90's. Doesn't this ring a bell to us as to what Nintendo thinks of us? x.x Yes, it will be sad if this gets to be a Japan only series again.

EDIT: On top of that, Nintendo is even having trouble localizing "Kirby's Return to Dreamland ". Which that too might be Japan only. =[

Edited by リズ

EDIT: On top of that, Nintendo is even having trouble localizing "Kirby's Return to Dreamland ". Which that too might be Japan only. =[

That's been released here already though...

Edited by Zak defender of...

Body was never found.

Oh, I'm sowwy to hear that. x.x

Where did this happen? Ocean, lake, etc.

Oh I meant gone as in dead... They still found whoever it was.

It was in a lake.

My dad thinks they must've all been drunk because in the news they said "the witnesses were being uncooperative"

That's been released here already though...

Silly me.

I mistook the thread for it happening over a year ago. :P:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997174-fire-emblem-shin-monshou-no-nazo-hikari-to-kage-no/61122706

At least there are some other folks that haven't given up hope. ^^

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997174-fire-emblem-shin-monshou-no-nazo-hikari-to-kage-no/62565230

Screw you, IS, for not bringing this gem Stateside. So much fun, this is. Got to Chapter 14 right now, and so far everything's fine and dandy except for the fact that I'm REALLY short on money right now.

Only thing I have to say on my current playthrough is... F*** you, Astram. Next time I play this I'm making sure to kill off your ass the first time I see you on Chapter 7, or as soon as my team has the stats to finish you off.

INDEED. This is a gem that we don't get to experience to the fullest without learning Japanese or waiting for the fan translation patch to be finished. At least I'm happy that I understand my Japanese imports alot more now after 2 yrs of studying Japanese. ^-^

Tear Ring Saga is a fucking gem. Play that. One of my favorite strategy RPG games of all time. Better than most of the FE franchise. Also TE is working on the patch to hell too making it 75% complete now.

Edited by リズ

>Use your dancer when possible

>Bottom tier

That logic

頭が痛いぞ。

The hell man? I personally like 姫様 better.

I figured you would.

How so?

Also TE is working on the patch to hell too making it 75% complete now.

Geez, how many translation projects are you involved with? Isn't that thing like open to the public, with the script translation able to be seen and edited?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Geez, how many translation projects are you involved with? Isn't that thing like open to the public, with the script translation able to be seen and edited?

http://www.heroesofshadow.net/

Up to Chapter 20 already? Damn. That's fast.

Edited by リズ

頭が痛いぞ。

How so?

Judging from your usual choice of words, I guess?

What is Ayanami even talking about

Judging from your usual choice of words, I guess?

Look in the link. The patch is being worked on. =)

We can expect the release this summer.

Edited by リズ

Look in the link. The patch is being worked on. =)

We can expect the release this summer.

He's talking about this:

Also TE is working on the patch to hell too making it 75% complete now.

He's "wat'ing" that.