• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow, I still have those Shinies all ready in my Diamond cart. If I have some time and if it's not too irrelevent now in people's opinion (due to the shift to Gen 5), I'll work on it again.

Hehe.

I could help out and port them over to Gen 5 if you want.

Sask just got super emotional all of a sudden and realized how special we are to him is all =3

/hugs

/huggy

Edited by Freohr Datia

He's obviously thanking you for getting him into Monmusu.

In that case... you're welcome, Sask and Rey.

Edited by TheEnd

He's obviously thanking you for getting him into Monmusu.

I said guys...not particularly TE...but yes Monmusu is awesome...and I have two days off from I just now learnt about it! ^__^

But I am a veteran member unless you mean veteran in FE4 thready

But yeah I hate it when I forget people ;~; I feel that it is my duty to remember them!

Ha ha, don't mind about it. ;)

People started wanting to revise fan translations. Silly copyright discussions popped up, as they were altering FireLizard's scripts without permission. Jyosua decided that translations aren't original enough to warrant any kind of such protection. Marthur reacted by taking down his works down and Tangerine humored him for a day.

Okay, I see. Now I understand why Marthur was so pissed off. Given that, as a translator, I know how time and effort consuming translating is, especially when it's with Japanese works, due to the Japanese langauge especially needing to be a clever translator to bring the various nuances a script has in a target language... Don't worry though, I won't take down my works, and still want as strongly as ever to finish Fujimori.

Well, you should ask him again

First and foremost, there's something very important that's coming to my mind that I'd like to ask.

Marthur, do you allow me to post Stage 12 which you had edited, but I still haven't posted?

And in general, do you allow me to continue publishing the Stages you edited on my website?

But as I said, if you don't mind a somewhat dirty job, I could do it

If Marthur doesn't want to edit anymore, I'll accept his choice, and will gladly take your offer, TheEnd.

Okay, I see. Now I understand why Marthur was so pissed off. Given that, as a translator, I know how time and effort consuming translating is, especially when it's with Japanese works, due to the Japanese langauge especially needing to be a clever translator to bring the various nuances a script has in a target language... Don't worry though, I won't take down my works, and still want as strongly as ever to finish Fujimori.

Ultimately, I didn't do like Marthur because

1. I came here for Vincent anyway, and

2. The people shitting on translations and the people actually reading said translations are completely different, so it'd be just ineffective.

If Marthur doesn't want to edit anymore, I'll accept his choice, and will gladly take your offer, TheEnd.

PLEASE HELP MARTHUR

Oh Marthur, do you still have those FE4 remixes from a few months ago? I had to reformat my computer and I neglected to back them up because I figured "meh, they'll still be online" except they're not. :<

They should be back up.

But as I said, if you don't mind a somewhat dirty job, I could do it

Text boxes everywhere? \o/

First and foremost, there's something very important that's coming to my mind that I'd like to ask.

Marthur, do you allow me to post Stage 12 which you had edited, but I still haven't posted?

And in general, do you allow me to continue publishing the Stages you edited on my website?

Well yes, can't really hold you or your work hostage. And it would be stupid to have TheEnd re-do it. So feel free. I'll reupload the missing pages too.

Text boxes everywhere? \o/

EVERYWHERE \O/

Well yes, can't really hold you or your work hostage. And it would be stupid to have TheEnd re-do it. So feel free. I'll reupload the missing pages too.

FOR FUJIMORI

/goes to AH to get better equips

nightmareact2.png

I wonder how long these gears will last.

Oh well, let's see how far I can rush Nightmare with them

You'll probably want a new weapon in a few levels.

That reminds me I saw a Magic weapon worth 75 MILLION in the AH. +lightning damage and attack speed only, though it does almost 1200 DPS at 1.50 something attacks per second.

Edited by Dio

Hehe.

I could help out and port them over to Gen 5 if you want.

That would help a lot, thanks for you offer. I haven't made the jump on Gen 5 (and don't plan to as of now).

I'll try to find some time during the summer holidays to prepare this giveaway again.

Thank you a ton, Marthur. Et crois-moi, ça vient du coeur. :)

Now, I'd like to ask you: is your resolve still the same as in that thread, regarding edition of future scans (i.e., you won't edit English scans, but accept to do it for French ones)?

I'd like to insist on that point: I don't want to force you on anything. If you don't want to make edits any longer, I'll unconditionally and fully accept and support your decision.

Thank you a ton, Marthur. Et crois-moi, ça vient du coeur. :)

Now, I'd like to ask you: is your resolve still the same as in that thread, regarding edition of future scans (i.e., you won't edit English scans, but accept to do it for French ones)?

I'd like to insist on that point: I don't want to force you on anything. If you don't want to make edits any longer, I'll unconditionally and fully accept and support your decision.

Er... You're welcome. Which is kind of strange for me to say after making things more complicated.

I should be able to do that, starting in 15 days though, since I'm not exactly done with school.