FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah I am =3 I guess I couldn't really be afraid if I didn't really look into the topic all that much.

Oh okay XD So then FE4 THREAD was the first topic made out of them all? I think by the time I was logged in there were already multiple topics and so I didn't know which came first, I just knew which one was the biggest XD

Well I guess in that sense I was kinda like NTG where I like to know what went on x3 But obviously by now I haven't tried reading everything~

Right then.

Pretty much. You didn't even bother to see when the opening post of each thread was made? >_>

The folder suffices.

Lets not talk about FE4 ok

You should always kill Sylvia. Fin, Lex and Sigurd is all you "need" for first Gen. Man i remember when Lux took that comment too seriously.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then.

Pretty much. You didn't even bother to see when the opening post of each thread was made? >_>

The folder suffices.

Well back then I didn't even care to find out XD All I thought was "oh hey another fad =o" But now I actually do...

Yeah, now that you've reminded me I haven't finished it yet..... x3

Well back then I didn't even care to find out XD All I thought was "oh hey another fad =o" But now I actually do...

Yeah, now that you've reminded me I haven't finished it yet..... x3

Speaking of forum fads

Not too long ago on the gamefaqs ssb wii u board there was this fad going on

Everyone would create topic such as "mario fans... stop right now" and that topix would be about annoyong people who think mario needed more additions

Actually at the time i had took two screenshots of the first two board pages that were full 100% pf these topics... i didnt think i would have any use for the pics so i deleted them. Too bad i didnt keep them for proof!

Also holy f is it hard typing all this out on a android keyboard >:(

I managed uploading the Icons and Sprites from Fire Emblem Gaiden in FE Wiki.

This one got to me.

tiamoconfession.jpg

You should always kill Sylvia.

^This.

Though if your playing for rank, you will have to kill her before she gets paired. Best to do this right after she gets the Defense Sword. Then revive her towards the point where your about to clear Chapter 5. This is so that this doesn't go against your survival ranking. I just kill her and leave her dead. She's a fucking four flushing carcass slut.

Btw TE what happened to that video of yours with the mounted archer?

Why is Luna emitting gold stars? :D:

Edited by アイネ

Btw TE what happened to that video of yours with the mounted archer?

Youtube deleted it for "copyright infringement."

I'll just leave this here.

bye

Totally doing this at work today

I want that hack...

lol, nah it's just a joke screen, it's a normal FE4 play using only FE5 characters.