• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I found some lotion that I hadn't used in a long time, but for some reason my hands actually needed them today.

And now I remember why I quit using it.

Edited by Freohr Datia

That reminds me. I used to have this cocoa butter lotion that I'd use on my hands when they became really dry during the winter. It smelled good, but it was so damn greasy that I almost preferred having dry itchy skin.

In my case it's the opposite. This scent is called "brown sugar vanilla" and usually vanilla lotions smell good to me but this smells absolutely horrible. But it's not bad, grease-wise.

But the worst part is the smell takes fooooooreeeeeeeveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr to go away. >=I

At the very least, in the end, I feel good that even knowing I died, it wasn't as a slave of God. You chose the roles well, my other half, I would have been writhing in utmost displeasure had I been portrayed as some God revering buffoon.

But YHVH is awesome ya noob.

Also, Sirius says I suck. I'm inclined to agree. :Knoll:

I just had a shower and I just sneezed and I'm about to dress my half naked body and go out for a coffee with one of my uni mates before i traverse back to my home town indefinitely. I'm gonna miss the student life...