Oh go take that sea-salt ice cream and shove it. :P

Oh, he'll shove it alright.

Edited by Charlie

*ruffles Freohr's hair*

Maybe that will help you remember. >:D

ljdfbhiuerghapoieuskjegrpqoiuerhlgakuehpqiejrhuglxkdjbh

*sees the word hug*

/huggy's FE4 Thread

Remember to study the basics first. It tends to make a huge difference, from what I've seen.

(After all, Japanese grammar isn't really complicated - kanji and vocabulary is, and that's what you get in Japan.)

Even though it's over if I manage to finish a drawing for once then I'm still gonna try posting it in here~

Yay! ^^

I probably won't play D3 for a while (whee IAS nerf, etc.), but reading the battle.net forums is sometimes interesting

[spoiler=http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150111877]Belial:

Well Belial is the Lord of Lies. So shouldn't he, you know, actually be remotely good at lying? His identity is so transparent that even your character is just like, "dude, you're not fooling ANYONE." He should be the most devious bastard in the franchise history. How can I take the physical embodiment of lies seriously when he couldn't fool a child? His fundamental problem is that it takes the player almost no effort to deduce that the child using supernatural powers is the greater demon himself. The Lord of Lies biggest lie is that he's a good liar. Wait, that was a pretty good lie...

My Fix:

Everything is the same till you get to face Belial. You approach the Child Emperor, and he morphs into Belial. Just as you suspected. You expected more from a greater demon. You're geared for your climatic boss fight. Belial cackles at you and gloats that the city has been his all along. His minions uncloak all around you and swarm to attack you - you were geared for a boss fight, but now you're fighting a dangerous mob as well. Undeterred, you charge through his minions, and with all your strength bring your axe down on Belial's laughing face.

To your surprise, his body crumples instantly - that was the easiest Lord of Hell you've ever fought. You feel victorious for only a second - even before his body hits the ground, you know there's something wrong. And Belial's form slowly reverts back to that of the child emperor. It was an illusion, and you killed a kid - His guards that you killed - people too. They must have seen you as the same demon you thought they were. An astral projection of Belial appears, laughing with glee. "Sorry, you just missed me. If you'd like to pay a call, please look me up at Mount Ariat. Ask for the Lord of Lies." And laughs and laughs and laughs. Yeah. You're stunned. And ANGRY.

The Iron Wolves burst in and see the carnage you've wrought. The charge you, and you are given the option of slaughtering your fellow humans - ones that helped you just a quest ago - or running from the city in shame and defeat. Act II, done. But you don't feel victorious. No climatic boss battle. You've killed a kid. And innocent humans. You did the job of a demon for him. Vengeance will be yours.

If only ;_; Strawbooooow

Also, popcorn:

Someone just mentioned there that people who bought items (in the RMAH) that are going to be retroactively nerfed could sue Blizzard.

Hmmmm

Edited by TheEnd