• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah that's right you guys are in...Hong Kong now, yeah?

So word is everything is bootleg over there, but is it really that bad

Not really at least I think.

Edited by Dagron

Oi Pilot, what do you think of the dfraft so far?

Odd trades. Weird how Forsberg has dropped so low (COME ON ENOUGH FOR FLORIDA TO GET HIM yeah right), same with a few others.

Oi, defense heavy much?

And Jordan Staal to Carolina... Would be cool if Jared ever became NHL ready.

Odd trades. Weird how Forsberg has dropped so low (COME ON ENOUGH FOR FLORIDA TO GET HIM yeah right), same with a few others.

Oi, defense heavy much?

And Jordan Staal to Carolina... Would be cool if Jared ever became NHL ready.

Ribeiro to Washington strikes me as a typical Gainey move. Bobrovsky to Columbus also strikes me as odd, but perhaps Philly will get a goalie like Subban. I think the Staal bros together could be fairly interesting.

To be fair, a few of them did need a defenseman like Long Island and Pittsburgh. I know Montreal did the best move it could with Galchenyuk since they needed a big centre. I'm positive Yakupov is going to the KHL later in his career.

Edited by Dio

I'm positive Yakupov is going to the KHL later in his career.

I don't know. Think it's a bit unfair to think that. We'll see a few years in if he really shows signs of it.

I don't know. Think it's a bit unfair to think that. We'll see a few years in if he really shows signs of it.

I'll admit it's not as likely as Grigorenko. The dude was fairly individualistic with the Remparts. Might as well follow Radulov's footsteps.

Ribeiro to Washington strikes me as a typical Gainey move. Bobrovsky to Columbus also strikes me as odd, but perhaps Philly will get a goalie like Subban. I think the Staal bros together could be fairly interesting.

To be fair, a few of them did need a defenseman like Long Island and Pittsburgh. I know Montreal did the best move it could with Galchenyuk since they needed a big centre. I'm positive Yakupov is going to the KHL later in his career.

subban > montreal

yakupov is the next ovechkin only better

*reads online comments on draft about how classless Penguins fans are for booing Philadelphia's pick*

*remembers people celebrating the booing of Oleksiak last year and Fowler the year before*

:rolleyes:

So, got White 2 to work (and give exp). For now, at least.

Decided to choose Oshawott as my starter. Called him Mumu, and lonely is his nature.

So, got White 2 to work (and give exp). For now, at least.

Decided to choose Oshawott as my starter. Called him Mumu, and lonely is his nature.

lol

>watching show on internet

>internet decides now is the perfect time to start acting like a cocktease

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Gonna cut my hair like this

Who is that man?

He is gorgeous.

Edited by Xmas